Should this patch be on a law enforcement officer?

Nope.

The last thing we need is something more to make the police think they are urban commandos or the like.

It says "PREDATOR OF PREDATORS"... That just doesn't come off to me in a good way.

Yep, around here we call him Broke Back Babeu... Yep under investigation once again.

http://ajnews.com/vol16/040212/0402_com_AJNW_A8.pdf

Seen this in the local free rag. Take a look at the new patches for the Pinal County Arizona Sheriffs Department. After you take a look, tell me if you think they are appropriate for law enforcement officers?

For a biker, yes.

For a police officer, no. Would they wear that going into a school to give a talk?

Johnny: Sir, what is that patch?
Officer: That shows the bad guys that I am just as bad ass as they are, and will fuck them up if the mess with me.

It says "PREDATOR OF PREDATORS"... That just doesn't come off to me in a good way.

Yep, around here we call him Broke Back Babeu... Yep under investigation once again.

And now he has over 6,000 deleted emails. After the court order to not delete emails. Notice how Babeu is staying out of the limelight now?

Do the county residents confirm this "patch" is being used?

It's just a patch that can't hurt you the human that is wearing bleeds just like the rest of us. It's something to use as an intimidation factor

And now he has over 6,000 deleted emails. After the court order to not delete emails. Notice how Babeu is staying out of the limelight now?

Yeah, looks like his days are numbered as a free man.

It's just a patch that can't hurt you the human that is wearing bleeds just like the rest of us. It's something to use as an intimidation factor

Maybe I'm missing something but I doubt hardened criminals will give a fuck less about a patch, maybe a little school boy but not grown men.

Maybe I'm missing something but I doubt hardened criminals will give a fuck less about a patch, maybe a little school boy but not grown men.

You're missing it but that's OK. It's to intimidate the law abiding citizens.

And your ok with that? :confused:

And your ok with that? :confused:

They can wear anything they want to it doesn't bother me one way or the other. It's just a patch that can't hurt you the human that is wearing it bleeds just like the rest of us.

Forum List

Back