should this coach have been fired?

Prep coach resigns after profane rant leaked on YouTube - Prep Rally - High School*Blog - Yahoo! Sports

to bottom line this......coach goes on rant...uses a lot of profanity.......some little ass puts it on youtube.....the coach gets fired....
I mouthed off to a P.E. coach in Jr. High once, he punched me in the chest (not hard) and it got my attention. Didn't mouth off again (at least to him!) :lol:

Ooo! That coach said "Shit" and "Fuck"! :uhoh3: Kids today use far worse language than that on a regular basis.

Sounds to me like his team was really slackin' off and he was just sick of it. I mean, the coach puts his time in, he want's to see results, he don't like seeing people slack off, who does?

Too much PC, pussified, metrosexuality in the world today makin' men soft and sadly it's working it's way into sports. I mean look at all that stupid pink shit on NFL players uniforms, and for what? Breast Cancer awareness. Who doesn't know about breast cancer? A whole fuckin' month! That shit's gotta' stop!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back