should this coach have been fired?

Prep coach resigns after profane rant leaked on YouTube - Prep Rally - High School*Blog - Yahoo! Sports

to bottom line this......coach goes on rant...uses a lot of profanity.......some little ass puts it on youtube.....the coach gets fired....

He resigned. But last I checked it is chickenshit liberals that get offended by speech.

By the way noted that when a lefty calls names you ignore it and call out a righty AFTER wards for responding.

want to provide an example of that....or do you just want to keep lying.....you have developed quite a nac for lying......its like you would rather climb a tree and tell a lie as stay in the shade and tell the truth

That's extremely mild compared to the way I used to "Chew Ass" at division quarters on the battleship every morning.

been no firm decision on whether he will be allowed to continue in his position as an Advanced Placement calculus and precalculus teacher at the school. As of Wednesday, he had been placed on administrative leave from that position.

i thought it was pretty mild he was not throwing things

Prep coach resigns after profane rant leaked on YouTube - Prep Rally - High School*Blog - Yahoo! Sports

to bottom line this......coach goes on rant...uses a lot of profanity.......some little ass puts it on youtube.....the coach gets fired....

He resigned. But last I checked it is chickenshit liberals that get offended by speech.

By the way noted that when a lefty calls names you ignore it and call out a righty AFTER wards for responding.

want to provide an example of that....or do you just want to keep lying.....you have developed quite a nac for lying......its like you would rather climb a tree and tell a lie as stay in the shade and tell the truth

Ya you did not call Warrior on a name calling only after your buddy from Central America started it and you had nothing to say to him. The liar is you. Have you no shame?

warrior does it repeatedly now doesnt he? not the first thread i have called him on and sure wont be the last....

i take it you are discussing what douger said? now who takes douger seriously? if you do that if your fault not mine.....douger has never pretended to be a poster to be taken seriously now has he? while at one time i thought warrior might be an addition to this board. i was wrong. douger does not respond to posts on partisan crap all the time..warrior does

warrior does it repeatedly now doesnt he? not the first thread i have called him on and sure wont be the last....

i take it you are discussing what douger said? now who takes douger seriously? if you do that if your fault not mine.....douger has never pretended to be a poster to be taken seriously now has he? while at one time i thought warrior might be an addition to this board. i was wrong. douger does not respond to posts on partisan crap all the time..warrior does

Boy, are you wrong. Sorry you feel that way.

So you ADMIT you lied, thanks. Dougar attacks the US, the Military and the Government and you defend him. Warrior is no more compelling then Dougar the only difference is he is right of center and dougar is left. The partisan is you by your own admission. YOU ignored Dougar and claimed warrior name called out of the blue when he was RESPONDING to Dougar.

Then you called me a lair for pointing it out. here you are admitting you lied and justifying it. Go figure.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/191256-gangs-joining-the-military.html#post4319784

douger did not call a poster anything....now did he? but note warriors post to him:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/191256-gangs-joining-the-military.html#post4319927

name calling and calling for waterboarding.....douger

It's a little odd/strange that you're keeping such close tabs on my posts. I've either gotten under your skin, or you need a hobby. Whichever it is - I'll be sure to give you and your threads a wide berth from here on out. You're one strange individual.

douger makes a comment, was it to another poster? no it was not....

get over your partisan crap....

and start your own thread on the subject...

So you ADMIT you lied, thanks. Dougar attacks the US, the Military and the Government and you defend him. Warrior is no more compelling then Dougar the only difference is he is right of center and dougar is left. The partisan is you by your own admission. YOU ignored Dougar and claimed warrior name called out of the blue when he was RESPONDING to Dougar.

Then you called me a lair for pointing it out. here you are admitting you lied and justifying it. Go figure.

Thanks for the defense, but it's really not necessary.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/191256-gangs-joining-the-military.html#post4319784

douger did not call a poster anything....now did he? but note warriors post to him:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/191256-gangs-joining-the-military.html#post4319927

name calling and calling for waterboarding.....douger

It's a little odd/strange that you're keeping such close tabs on my posts. I've either gotten under your skin, or you need a hobby. Whichever it is - I'll be sure to give you and your threads a wide berth from here on out. You're one strange individual.

so now you are name calling me for simply pointing out what you have said?

That's extremely mild compared to the way I used to "Chew Ass" at division quarters on the battleship every morning.
He's a fucking lunatic who's main concern is chasing balls around a field.
He, like you, should have been yelling at someone with balls enough to kick his teeth down his throat.

He's a fucking lunatic who's main concern is chasing balls around a field.
He, like you, should have been yelling at someone with balls enough to kick his teeth down his throat.

Says the pussy cowering behind a Keyboard in Central America.

How's Chavez's dick taste, asswipe?

Forum List

Back