Should they make a reality show on Chile miners?

Remind your daughter that A) she can change the channel and B) no one forces her to watch things she does not find interesting.

As to the question you would need to ask Chile that question.

Remind your daughter that A) she can change the channel and B) no one forces her to watch things she does not find interesting.

Do you have any good ideas for reality shows?

How about one about all the posters here? They can show us posting comments, getting snacks, lol-ing, positive repping, and all the other riveting things we all do. :eusa_whistle:

Do you have any good ideas for reality shows?

How about one about all the posters here? They can show us posting comments, getting snacks, lol-ing, positive repping, and all the other riveting things we all do. :eusa_whistle:

Reality shows are IGNORANT. Almost everyone is artificial and staged in some manner. Only the weak minded and ignorant like watching them, in my opinion.

the miner show would be great unless they all die horribly in the end.

It's hard enough to watch on the news.

Just hearing about the miners gives me galloping claustraphobia. But yeah, it'd make a great tv show. As for us...not so much, unless we were forced to deal with each other face to face. And I bet that MOST of us would mind our manners if that happened.

RetiredGySgt, have you never seen "Bridezillas"? Some of these reality shows are fascinating, the way a bus accident in slow motion is fascinating.

Forum List

Back