Should Theresa May Step Down?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
It seems to me that in the past when a Prime Minister or other high-level official in Britain faced such a profound defeat, s/he would "do the right, honorable thing," and step down. She has been primarily working on this Brexit deal for the better part of two years, promising the people of Great Britain that their wishes in the Brexit election would be honored in the best way, and then it goes down in Parliament by a vote of almost two to one.

Like it or not, she has failed. She should step down.

Am I wrong?

It seems to me that in the past when a Prime Minister or other high-level official in Britain faced such a profound defeat, s/he would "do the right, honorable thing," and step down. She has been primarily working on this Brexit deal for the better part of two years, promising the people of Great Britain that their wishes in the Brexit election would be honored in the best way, and then it goes down in Parliament by a vote of almost two to one.

Like it or not, she has failed. She should step down.

Am I wrong?
Well she is useless.
But she has just won two votes of confidence so she is pretty much bomb proof for a while.

I'm not asking whether she remains popular in Parliament, but rather whether she should voluntarily vacate her position, because she has lost credibility.

Forum List

Back