Should there be...

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
... a thread/section where venting about Moderator action is allowed?

I have always in general supported the moderating staff, as they well know. However, it seems only fair to have 'someplace' on the board to vent if one feels a moderators actions were unjust/unfair or not supported by the published rules. personally, I feel this would be a good thing for the board.

Your thoughts?

Oh, and please, no specific comments about specific moderators or moderator actions please.

You seem to be having a rough time here the last 24 hours or so. Perhaps you should take a voluntary break and unplug for a while.

I think that if you disagree with something a mod has done, you should take it up with them in private. Airing your dirty laundry in public is disrespectful.

You seem to be having a rough time here the last 24 hours or so. Perhaps you should take a voluntary break and unplug for a while.
I really enjoyed watching Conservative make a fool of himself because he's always accusing other posters of having reading comprehension problems.

I really enjoyed watching Conservative make a fool of himself because he's always accusing other posters of having reading comprehension problems.

I agree, conservative has been self owning himself and failing on levels of epic proportions. It takes a man to admit that they fucked up, but hard right wing idiots like conservative would rather keep trying to blame others for their stupidity.

Last edited:

I agree, conservative has been self owning himself and failing on levels of epic proportions. It takes a man to admit that they fucked up, but hard right wing idiots like conservative would rather keep trying to blame others for their stupidity.

hard right?

you really aren't very bright, are you. :rofl:

Forum List

Back