Should there be Federal mandates...

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Should there be Federal mandates that require insurance companies to give health insurance to all individuals seeking insurance, regardless of their ability to pay?

I believe in true capitalism which would require a total uncoupling of the 45% of government involvement now as well as the decoupling of insurance from employment so no, I oppose mandates.

I believe in true capitalism which would require a total uncoupling of the 45% of government involvement now as well as the decoupling of insurance from employment so no, I oppose mandates.

Do you agree with the federal mandate that all hospitals must treat every patient, regardless of their ability to pay?

Sure. We should also have government mandates saying that all restaurants, including fast food, have to serve people regardless of whether or not they can pay. Then people would never go hungry. We should also mandate that landlords rent to people that can't pay, then we'd get rid of homelessness.

Oh sure... and guess what? Miraculously you'll have a gazillion people who suddenly will be unable to pay.

Oh sure... and guess what? Miraculously you'll have a gazillion people who suddenly will be unable to pay.

Would that nasty buck-toothed hussy that you have as your avatar also have to offer her services people that could not afford her? :lol:

There should be a federal mandate against using that avatar because of how played out it is.

Do you agree with the federal mandate that all hospitals must treat every patient, regardless of their ability to pay?

Hospitals only have to perform basic emergency lifesaving treatment to indigent people, which is far different from treating every patient.

Forum List

Back