Should there be Blacks in NASCAR ???

You never see a black swimmer. Hardly ever see a black race car driver in any league. Black pro bass fishermen? Nope.

So?

images

Monroe second African-American angler to qualify for the Classic.

Several black anglers have competed on the CITGO Bassmaster circuit over the years, but none have enjoyed the success of the Arizona pro, who has five top-10 finishes to his credit.
There ya are. It's a extremely low percentage.

Of course, unlike the known troll OP, I don't write anything into it, or take anything from it. It just is what it is.

You never see a black swimmer. Hardly ever see a black race car driver in any league. Black pro bass fishermen? Nope.

So?

images

Several black anglers have competed on the CITGO Bassmaster circuit over the years, but none have enjoyed the success of the Arizona pro, who has five top-10 finishes to his credit.

Of course, unlike the known troll OP, I don't write anything into it, or take anything from it. It just is what it is.
hey, like the OP, zo na is a troll also

images

hey, like the OP, zo na is a troll also

Names hurt sir. That is just mean. :lol:

I am suprised African Americans do not dominate Nascar.

Afterall all they have had to race from white mobs for most US history.

I guess they feel secure enough not to have to race anymore.

That is a good thing.

I am suprised however that there are no Cyrpts or Bloods Hockey team. Given the rules of that sport I think the Stanely Cup might go black.

Last edited:
I am suprised African Americans do not dominate Nascar.

Afterall all they have had to race from white mobs for most US history.

I guess they feel secure enough not to have to race anymore.

That is a good thing.

I am suprised however that there are no Cyrpts or Bloods Hockey team. Given the rules of that sport I think the Stanely Cup might go black.

Are you a republican or a democrat? Just curious.

Top 10 reasons why there are no black NASCAR drivers:

# 10 - Have to sit upright while driving.

# 9 - Pistol won't stay under front seat.

# 8 - Engine noise drowns out the rap music.

# 7 - Pit crew can 't work on car while holding up pants at the same time.

# 6 - They keep trying to carjack Dale Earnhardt Jr.

# 5 - Police cars on track interfere with race.

# 4 - No passenger seat for the Ho.

# 3 - No Cadillacs approved for competition.

# 2 - When they crash their cars, they bail out & run.

# 1 - They Can't wear their helmets sideways

If you want some additional info in the area of Black Racist BULLSHIT, read my thread entitled: "Black Racism's ARROGANCE". It's divided in Ten Parts and covers the Black Racist's whining about their self-pity, delusional victimhood, and their parasitic sense of self-entitlment.

Forum List

Back