Should There Be A Better Vetting Process For Presidents Since Obama Has Failed

Look at all the failures he has had his first two years as a president supported by a democratic congress. Lets face it. The American people were duped by this guy who obviously wasn't properly vetted. How could a candidate promise so much and not deliver. What were his qualifications to make such promises and bring Hope & Change? Think about it folks. What kind of vetting process should we have for these candidates who want to bring prosperity for America and its citizens? Obama has proven that the vetting process doesn't work when selecting a president.

You are an idiot. Obama has not succeeded in everything he has attempted because the NewGOP has faught him, stalled and obstructed everything he and the dems have proposed. The failure of the government is 100 per cent at the feet of the fundimentalist fascists. The economy is 100 percent the fault of the previous administration. Saying a lie a hundred times does not make it the truth fuckwit. Fortunately for our country the average American is not dishonest and stupid as you are. I agree with the poster that is more concerned with a military that would allow a moron like you to serve and carry a wweapon.

You are on crack.

Obama got his stimulus, his Omnibus, His Health care. All of which are utter failures.

You need to stop drinking the coolaide

Democrats have been running the congressional Show for 4 years now. Strangely enough Before they took office Unemployment was at 4%.

You are so freaking completely brainwashed I have to feel sorry for you really. LOL 100% the fault of the previous administration my ass lol

Look at all the failures he has had his first two years as a president supported by a democratic congress. Lets face it. The American people were duped by this guy who obviously wasn't properly vetted. How could a candidate promise so much and not deliver. What were his qualifications to make such promises and bring Hope & Change? Think about it folks. What kind of vetting process should we have for these candidates who want to bring prosperity for America and its citizens? Obama has proven that the vetting process doesn't work when selecting a president.

You are an idiot. Obama has not succeeded in everything he has attempted because the NewGOP has faught him, stalled and obstructed everything he and the dems have proposed. The failure of the government is 100 per cent at the feet of the fundimentalist fascists. The economy is 100 percent the fault of the previous administration. Saying a lie a hundred times does not make it the truth fuckwit. Fortunately for our country the average American is not dishonest and stupid as you are. I agree with the poster that is more concerned with a military that would allow a moron like you to serve and carry a wweapon.

You are on crack.

Obama got his stimulus, his Omnibus, His Health care. All of which are utter failures.

Democrats have been running the congressional Show for 4 years now. Strangely enough Before they took office Unemployment was at 4%.

You are so freaking completely brainwashed I have to feel sorry for you really. LOL 100% the fault of the previous administration my ass lol

None of the things you mentioned are "total failures", well not yet, at least. And they were passed with bi-partisan contributions..but not bi-partisan votes. Which basically means Republicans will be around for the credit if they succeed, just as Bob Corker was for GM and Bobby Jindal was stimulus money, but can criticize if they fail. That's a great spot. But people who actually take the risk, get none of the reward.

This is our country, friend, and it's in trouble. We need solutions and not anger.

America is about innovation. Let's get this done.

You are on crack.

You are the one out of touch with reality sport. I don't care about Obama...I just hate liars and fools. You are both. The Boner gauranteed Obama would not get anything done the day he was innaugurated and made good on his threat. The health care bill is not popular because the Fascists paid millions by the HMO's would not allow a public option. That is the truth..you know it. You must be comfortable discussing poilitics with your moron buiddies. I suggest you keep your place in the circle jerk and not risk a debate with those that have forgotten more than you will ever know or understand.

No you need to listen. Obama has been a failure. The American people have realized what peril Obama and democrat controlled congress have put this nation in. The people are fed up and will vote them out November. With Palins endorsements of good common sense conservative candidates, it is apparent that the people are listening. As Yamamoto said after Pearl Harbor:

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

That's what Obama and the democrats have done and America will show them the way out in 3 weeks. After that expect Republican investigations into Obama's eligibility as Majority Whip James Clyburn stated.

No you need to listen. Obama has been a failure. The American people have realized what peril Obama and democrat controlled congress have put this nation in. The people are fed up and will vote them out November. With Palins endorsements of good common sense conservative candidates, it is apparent that the people are listening. As Yamamoto said after Pearl Harbor:

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

That's what Obama and the democrats have done and America will show them the way out in 3 weeks. After that expect Republican investigations into Obama's eligibility as Majority Whip James Clyburn stated.

Look ...I know you think you are right...but you are not. It's the same problem with god. There is no god but you idiots keep telling yourselves there is one so it must be true.

There once was a time when being a Republican meant something honorable. Those days are long gone. What you believe is almost entirely untrue. That is sad. It is also dangerous because those you believe in do not have yours or my interests in mind when they act. Somehow they have convinced you otherwise. I wish I could be nicer about this situation but I cannot. Your stupidity is dangerous.

No you need to listen. Obama has been a failure.

So, if he has been a failure, you can surely point out how he has been a failure.

The American people have realized what peril Obama and democrat controlled congress have put this nation in. The people are fed up and will vote them out November.

What "peril" has Obama put the people in?

With Palins endorsements of good common sense conservative candidates, it is apparent that the people are listening. As Yamamoto said after Pearl Harbor:

You do realize your just talking shit.............:lol:

Obama has been one of the best presidents in generations.

What's failed has been the Republican plan to finish off the Middle Class and move the rest of the jobs to China. But who knows? They may get another chance.

The problem I have with DummySargent and ChuckieDummy is this. You are both liars. It is true that Obama did not "win" at everything he wanted to accomplish. That is not the same as failing at everything. I don't even support all of his wishlist. What I do dispise is liars. The Boner is responsible for most of Obamas failure to get bipartisan support for ANYTHING. Name one piece of Obama suggested legislation that has recieved ANY republican vote. That is the truth. What makes you both shit eating scum is that you are afraid to give credit where it is due. It isn't about how Obama failed. It is about how The Boner made good on his threats. I doubt either of you two halfwits would own up to that reality.

The problem I have with DummySargent and ChuckieDummy is this. You are both liars. It is true that Obama did not "win" at everything he wanted to accomplish. That is not the same as failing at everything. I don't even support all of his wishlist. What I do dispise is liars. The Boner is responsible for most of Obamas failure to get bipartisan support for ANYTHING. Name one piece of Obama suggested legislation that has recieved ANY republican vote. That is the truth. What makes you both shit eating scum is that you are afraid to give credit where it is due. It isn't about how Obama failed. It is about how The Boner made good on his threats. I doubt either of you two halfwits would own up to that reality.

The real problem you have is you are contributing to the polarization of America. Making cute insulting name changes may feel good in the short term but it isn't going to win any arguments. Dealing with adversaries in a forceful but respectful manner with facts as opposed to hyperbole will.

That's my 50 cents.

The real problem you have is you are contributing to the polarization of America. Making cute insulting name changes may feel good in the short term but it isn't going to win any arguments. Dealing with adversaries in a forceful but respectful manner with facts as opposed to hyperbole will.

That's my 50 cents.

I don't want to get along with you. I want to defeat you.

And I am.

That's my 50 cents.

You don't know me well enough to make book on what I want. I do not pretend to respect liars and traitors. I ridicule them because it is less messy than slitting their pig throats. I come from a farm out in the sticks where we disposed of varmints and slaughtered animals all of the time when it is necessary. I do not just "differ" with these scum. If I had my way there would be a bounty on their hides and I would love to get rich on getting my share. It is all I can do to be civil and not go postal on them. As far as I am concerned it is not Al Qaeda that is the enemy of our nation..it is the Glenn Becks...The Rupert Murdoch's, Karl Roves and those that repeat their lies that need to be disposed of.

I make no appology. I absolutely and totally hate these people. There are my two bits. You can "get along" with them if you want. I would like to see them tortured before they are executed. Oh..after a speedy trial of course.

That's my 50 cents.

You don't know me well enough to make book on what I want. I do not pretend to respect liars and traitors. I ridicule them because it is less messy than slitting their pig throats. I come from a farm out in the sticks where we disposed of varmints and slaughtered animals all of the time when it is necessary. I do not just "differ" with these scum. If I had my way there would be a bounty on their hides and I would love to get rich on getting my share. It is all I can do to be civil and not go postal on them. As far as I am concerned it is not Al Qaeda that is the enemy of our nation..it is the Glenn Becks...The Rupert Murdoch's, Karl Roves and those that repeat their lies that need to be disposed of.

I make no appology. I absolutely and totally hate these people. There are my two bits. You can "get along" with them if you want. I would like to see them tortured before they are executed. Oh..after a speedy trial of course.

Ridiculous. You are talking about Americans. And I would have no part of "executing" my brothers and sisters based on their opinions.

That's nonsense.

That's my 50 cents.

I don't want to get along with you. I want to defeat you.

And I am.

If that's your opinion. Fine.

But on the whole.."defeat" comes when you actually "win". Not when you proclaim victory.

That's my 50 cents.

Ridiculous. You are talking about Americans. And I would have no part of "executing" my brothers and sisters based on their opinions.

That's nonsense.

I would have no part executing Americans for their opinions. I would have no problem disposing of traitors actively destroying our constitution and it's protections. Rupert Murdoch and Karl Rove are pure evil..as is Dick Cheney. I don't really hold Bush responsible. He was and is an idiot that was used by the previously mentioned monsters. If given an opportunity I would not hesitate making them pay for their treachery. Their activities are no more valid free speech than yelling fire in a crowded theater. Fear mongering us into bogus war and war profiteering are crimes in my book. The lives lost in Iraq and all harm caused by these fiends should be satisfied. I am not a forgiving man. Not believing in god or any special significance of Jesus relieves me of that ball and chain.

Let me put it this way. I am far more comfortable with the concept of butchering true enemies within our borders or outside than accepting the murders of the innocents these monsters diguised as people are responsible for. Being an "American" is not liscense to commit the crimes they have perpetrated. We do not need to debate this. I am not some young neophite. I know evil when it is clear. All the babble you can babble will not change the facts. Let me put it this way...If you saw someone rape your sister and murder your father and mother ...just when exactly would those crimes be forgiven? I see no constructive difference in what Cheney, Rove and Murdoch perpetrated.

That's nonsense.

I would have no part executing Americans for their opinions. I would have no problem disposing of traitors actively destroying our constitution and it's protections. Rupert Murdoch and Karl Rove are pure evil..as is Dick Cheney. I don't really hold Bush responsible. He was and is an idiot that was used by the previously mentioned monsters. If given an opportunity I would not hesitate making them pay for their treachery. Their activities are no more valid free speech than yelling fire in a crowded theater. Fear mongering us into bogus war and war profiteering are crimes in my book. The lives lost in Iraq and all harm caused by these fiends should be satisfied. I am not a forgiving man. Not believing in god or any special significance of Jesus relieves me of that ball and chain.

Let me put it this way. I am far more comfortable with the concept of butchering true enemies within our borders or outside than accepting the murders of the innocents these monsters diguised as people are responsible for. Being an "American" is not liscense to commit the crimes they have perpetrated. We do not need to debate this. I am not some young neophite. I know evil when it is clear. All the babble you can babble will not change the facts. Let me put it this way...If you saw someone rape your sister and murder your father and mother ...just when exactly would those crimes be forgiven? I see no constructive difference in what Cheney, Rove and Murdoch perpetrated.
Just what crimes did Cheney, Rove and Murdoch perpetrate? Be specific.

That's nonsense.

Just what crimes did Cheney, Rove and Murdoch perpetrate? Be specific.

Blow me. Let me offer it this way... If I had Cheney taped to a chair in an undisclosed location and I was going to work on him with an oxyacetelene torch ....hypothetically speaking...of course ... he wouldn't ask your stupid question... he would know what's up.

Do you really think Karl Rove doesn't know what a purely evil piece of shit he is? Turd Blossom? O shut the fuck up RetiredDummySgt. ..puuullleeezz.

And Murdoch? That scum motherfucker has been living on borrowed time ever since he chose to poison our country and he knows it.

I would never harm someone like you..you are just stupid...that isn't a crime...no worse than driving drunk and running over children..but it is the monsters like those I mentioned that deserve no mercy whether you get it or not.

Last edited:

Obama has been one of the best presidents in generations.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can I have some of what you are smoking?

You do not want it - it automatically turns you into a mindless Obama supporter and removes ALL ability to think critically.

As to the OP, what vetting process are you referring to???? I certainly believe there should have been a better system in place to determine that he fits the qualifications. If that existed the birthers would have never existed in the first place, though they may have moved to something even MORE crazy....

There is no actual 'vetting' process. That was and is a failure on the media in this nation perpetrated by people eating the drivel they serve up in the first place. That's right - WE ARE THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM. If you want to see presidents better vetted then we, collectively, need to shove off the current media and refuse to watch anything that is so grossly biased as today's crap journalism. Now, in order to head off the nut job hacks here, THAT INCLUDES FOX as they are biased the other way. It is near impossible to get a decent news report these days.

Forum List

Back