Should the US start banning women teachers under the age of 50 years old?

thing is that many of these teachers are best known as Cougars , horny young hip hopping women with little understanding of right and wrong or morality . Many are fairly close in age to their students and they like Cack . Many teachers will be found on the dance floor of the pickup joint with their young students on a Friday , Saturday night .

Some, mostly nice guys, advertise free full body massage with happy ending and g-spot focus work; to help women be, "more moral and more ethical", in regard to their human sexuality. Nice boy friends do, in modern times.

Should we conduct a study as to why, women have such "lousy female intuition"?

many teachers are scum , think about it . A 26 year old teacher male or female was educated or brainwashed in public schools for at least 16 - 17 years and then went on to be brainwashed by liberal leftist professors for a few years , And then administrators are really the same thing as the teachers . Plus these teachers were raised by no nothing hip hopper type parents who both worked at WalMart so there was probably never much knowledge passed on from parents to kids .

Do you believe that all students who attend public schools are brainwashed?

well many students are being brainwashed or being feminized and there i am talking young American boys which are my main concern RW81 .

well 1 example , little boy chewing a pop tart into a gun . Little boys being told to be tattle tale on silly bullying . Boys being disciplined for having a tiny GI Joe rifle in his pocket RW81.

--- How Zero-Tolerance Policies Hurt Kids --- zero tolerance in the public schools . And i don't care about Graduation as my main concern . My main concern is the Authorities picking on young American boys as that quashes a boys spirit RW81 ,

Last edited:
="bear513, post: 17927156, member: 36770"]Jesus two more , this is like becoming an epidemic of women teachers having affairs with their students...and where were all these horny women teachers 35 years ago?

Teacher, 36, charged in illicit, 3-year sex romp with teen boy which led to her 'bearing his child'

Married substitute teacher, 30, accused of sex acts and lewd sexting with eighth grade student

What a pathetic thread.

There are roughly 600,000+ female, high school teachers in America. Let's assume at least 1/2 of them are under 50.

High School Teachers : Occupational Outlook Handbook: : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Education : Percentage of female teachers by teaching level of education

And one of your links suggests that as many as 22 of them have been charged/convicted of having sex with their students over the last few years.

That is one bad apple every 13,636 good ones (on this subject). Or 0.007%. So 1 out of 13,636 is an 'epidemic' to you?

So because one out of every 13,636 female teachers under 50 screws up (pardon the pun)...you want to toss the rest of the under-50's right out the window?

300,000 hard working, dedicated teachers out on their cans for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

What a completely stupid idea you have there.

Last edited:
="bear513, post: 17927156, member: 36770"]Jesus two more , this is like becoming an epidemic of women teachers having affairs with their students...and where were all these horny women teachers 35 years ago?

Teacher, 36, charged in illicit, 3-year sex romp with teen boy which led to her 'bearing his child'

Married substitute teacher, 30, accused of sex acts and lewd sexting with eighth grade student

What a pathetic thread.

There are roughly 600,000+ female, high school teachers in America. Let's assume at least 1/2 of them are under 50.

And one of your links suggests that as many as 22 of them have been charged/convicted of having sex with their students over the last few years.

That is one bad apple every 13,636 good ones (on this subject). Or 0.007%.

So because one out of every 13,636 female teachers under 50 screws up (pardon the pun)...you want to toss the rest of the under-50's right out the window?

300,000 hard working, dedicated teachers out on their cans for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

What a completely stupid idea you have there.

Me thinks part of this is that you are just pissed off that whatever cute teachers you had did not come on to you.

You finally posted something on which we agree! Congrats!

New Topics

Forum List

Back