Should the US annex Israel and make it our 51st state??

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
The majority of Americans believe that we should defend Israel to our last breath.

We bankroll Israel to the tune of several billion dollars per year and provide it with weapons.

Also all of our international policies and decisions are in lockstep with the Zionist government of Israel.

So annexing Israel to be our 51st State sounds like a marriage made in heaven/hell

What do you think of this idea??

The majority of Americans believe that we should defend Israel to our last breath.

We bankroll Israel to the tune of several billion dollars per year and provide it with weapons.

Also all of our international policies and decisions are in lockstep with the Zionist government of Israel.

So annexing Israel to be our 51st State sounds like a marriage made in heaven/hell

Do you take issue with us giving money and aid to them because we can't afford it and they aren't part of our nation, or is the main reason you take issue with it because we're giving money and aid to (mostly) jews?

I just believe that we should drop the pretense that we are two separate countries.

The Zionist are ready run and control our government and economic system.

And most of our citizens and politicians believed that what is good for Israel is good for America.

So why not drop the pretext and just blend our two countries together.

Israel's flag already has a star on it.

So just add their Star of David to the American flag.

I just believe that we should drop the pretense that we are two separate countries.

And most of our citizens and politicians believed that what is good for Israel is good for America.

Can you answer my question specifically please?

No

I've always set my sights on Canada

Only the parts that speak English though

Do you take issue with us giving money and aid to them because we can't afford it and they aren't part of our nation, or is the main reason you take issue with it because we're giving money and aid to (mostly) jews?

I take issue with giving a to any country.

Regardless if they are Jewish, Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Communist, etc.

I take issue with giving a to any country.

Regardless if they are Jewish, Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, Communist, etc.

I agree, thank you.

The Script demands support for IsNtReal, no matter what.
Your masters follow the Script to a "T".
You're entering the part of The Script where Damascus gets turned to rubble.
I read The Script and didn't care for it so I chose not to be a part of the movie.

The show must go on !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2dV-SFZryQ&feature=related]YouTube - ‪End Times NOW! Third Jewish Temple progress continues!‬‏[/ame]

Annexing is a bad idea unless there is plenty of lube and both partners are willing. :eusa_angel:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Aside from some crass humor, I've thought offering statehood to other countries may be a good idea.

We've been pouring money into other countries for decades. And right now, some don't actually need the money. Israel is like an American military base that helps to keep the muslim nuts distracted. But then we give money to some countries as nothing more than a bribe to go along with us or at least not stand against us. But most of them are shithole countries that are still shithole countries.

If you want more of our money, apply to be a new state in our union. Then we can move in, clean out the corruption and actually fix things, instead of puring good money down the same hole.

HI and AK don't touch the mainland, so this should not be an issue.

No I prefer Canada! :lol:

Hey dumbass, the entire foreign aid, meaning money to Israel, the Arabs (which 3x that of Israel), Pakistan, to fight AIDS in Africa, the food bank, money to the UN etc, makes up 1/2 of percent of the federal budget. It's not bankrupting us! Doing nothing to medicaid/medicare, social security, defense, Federal Pension Plans and Entitlements are what's bankrupting us!

I just believe that you should drop any pretense of being an American.

We don't always get what we want.

Idiot.

Hey dumbass, the entire foreign aid, meaning money to Israel, the Arabs (which 3x that of Israel), Pakistan, to fight AIDS in Africa, the food bank, money to the UN etc, makes up 1/2 of percent of the federal budget. It's not bankrupting us! Doing nothing to medicaid/medicare, social security, defense, Federal Pension Plans and Entitlements are what's bankrupting us!

Squeezed a childish insult into the first 2 words of the post, kudos.

A simple scroll down showed that I said I agree with Sunni and thanked him, unknot your undies and tomorrow morning go with decaff.

I just believe that you should drop any pretense of being an American.

We don't always get what we want.

Idiot.
So how is wanting to add another territory to become an American state somehow unpatriotic ??

Our nation started out with 13 states and thru the years we've increased at to 50 states.

There is nothing sacred about the number 50

So there is no reason we can't have a 51st or 52nd

Annex Mexico instead we already have most of their citizens here collecting all kinds of FREE STUFF. We educate medicate, incarcerate, feed, house, ect.

Forum List

Back