Should the U.S. pressure Israel to invade Iran?

This thread thoroughly exposes the stupidity of the war monger cons. Any attack from Israel or the U.S. on Iran will start WWIII. North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, China, Iraq, Afghanistan, and many others will all get involved. Oil will be $500.00 a barrel at least. The whole global economy will be in chaos.

It's the same old stupid con ideology....Shoot first and then see what happens.
that is supremely ignorant.

China and Russia are not going to go to war with the US over Iran - they will back Iran like all other proxy wars that have been fought since WWII.

That is what these nations are these days - smaller scale war zones for the major powers to flex their supremacy over.

This thread thoroughly exposes the stupidity of the war monger cons. Any attack from Israel or the U.S. on Iran will start WWIII. North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, China, Iraq, Afghanistan, and many others will all get involved. Oil will be $500.00 a barrel at least. The whole global economy will be in chaos.

China and Russia are not going to go to war with the US over Iran - they will back Iran like all other proxy wars that have been fought since WWII.

That is what these nations are these days - smaller scale war zones for the major powers to flex their supremacy over.
Oh yeah sure....Just like we aren't getting involved in Ukraine. Cons don't have the ability to think about the consequences of their actions. Iraq proved it.

Oh yeah sure....Just like we aren't getting involved in Ukraine. Cons don't have the ability to think about the consequences of their actions. Iraq proved it.
Yes, EXACTLY like Ukraine.

Do you really not understand how that supports my contention? Of course not - you have to result to asinine insults that mean nothing. 'Cons.' I suppose you actually think I am a republican because I do not agree with the democrats.

Real slow for you:

The US challenges Russia by meddling in the Ukraine government. We were limiting their power WITHOUT war by manipulating a smaller nation. Russia then annexes a portion of Ukraine unto themselves with a false 'vote.' Now we are huffing and puffing on the other side giving them 'aid' and supplies. This will continue until Ukraine can no longer handle the pressure of being the middle man between 2 arguing superpowers. Korea is the same thing. Over and over again this happens. One nation will bluster - sometimes sending in troops sometimes not - and the other will bluster right back with 'aid' to that nation. Superpowers no longer war because to do so would mean universal destruction of the two societies. Now we obliterate smaller nations instead.

Do you really not understand how that supports my contention? Of course not - you have to result to asinine insults that mean nothing. 'Cons.' I suppose you actually think I am a republican because I do not agree with the democrats.

Real slow for you:

The US challenges Russia by meddling in the Ukraine government. We were limiting their power WITHOUT war by manipulating a smaller nation. Russia then annexes a portion of Ukraine unto themselves with a false 'vote.' Now we are huffing and puffing on the other side giving them 'aid' and supplies. This will continue until Ukraine can no longer handle the pressure of being the middle man between 2 arguing superpowers. Korea is the same thing. Over and over again this happens. One nation will bluster - sometimes sending in troops sometimes not - and the other will bluster right back with 'aid' to that nation. Superpowers no longer war because to do so would mean universal destruction of the two societies. Now we obliterate smaller nations instead.
Oh yeah, the U.S. really "obliterated" Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, and North Korea. They don't even exist any more, do they. How much was that Iraq job...$3 trillion? How much you think Iraq will cost?

Real slow for you:

America doesn't know how to win wars anymore. Wars have become too political in nature. Almost everything and everyone in this country is divided along party lines.

As we all know Iran is a powerful force in the middle east. It's possible that they could achieve nuclear weapon status in the near future. That would cause a power shift in the middle east.

Now Israel is one of our closest allies. And while we are on the complete other side of the planet, they are smack dab in the middle of the hellish cesspool that is the middle east. They know that region better than we do. Or at least they regularly claim to such as in Netanyahu's speech a couple days ago.

So should we pressure them to invade Iran? We can give them money and maybe a few weapons. And since they feel so strongly about Iran they should have no problem sending their troops in!

What do you think?

Tell me General, how do you imagine Israel even begins to have the capability to invade a country the size of Iran? Seems like you haven't really thought this through. You won't hear any Israeli's making suggestions like that.

As we all know Iran is a powerful force in the middle east. It's possible that they could achieve nuclear weapon status in the near future. That would cause a power shift in the middle east.

Now Israel is one of our closest allies. And while we are on the complete other side of the planet, they are smack dab in the middle of the hellish cesspool that is the middle east. They know that region better than we do. Or at least they regularly claim to such as in Netanyahu's speech a couple days ago.

So should we pressure them to invade Iran? We can give them money and maybe a few weapons. And since they feel so strongly about Iran they should have no problem sending their troops in!

What do you think?

Tell me General, how do you imagine Israel even begins to have the capability to invade a country the size of Iran? Seems like you haven't really thought this through. You won't hear any Israeli's making suggestions like that.
That's why Netanyahu was here trying to get us to do their dirty work for them.

I think we should not let them pressure us into doing it for them. Yes, we are an ally of Israel's but why shouldn't they be an ally of ours?

Just because Netanyahu wants to be re-elected and just because the Rs want a ground war doesn't mean its in our best interest.

We already give them money and weapons. We're not their mommy and its time for them to make a commitment to taking care of their own country.

They are but you like the propaganda that's fed to you.

I think we should not let them pressure us into doing it for them. Yes, we are an ally of Israel's but why shouldn't they be an ally of ours?

Just because Netanyahu wants to be re-elected and just because the Rs want a ground war doesn't mean its in our best interest.

We already give them money and weapons. We're not their mommy and its time for them to make a commitment to taking care of their own country.

So says the Jew hater...

What do you think?

You thnk he was here to get us to invade Iran?
:lol:

What do you think?

He probably does... most of these lefties are completely delusional.

What do you think?

You think he was here to support Obama's negotiations for peace?:lame2::haha:

What do you think?

You think he was here to support Obama's negotiations for peace?
You don't answer my question.
Do you or do you not think that BN was here to get the US to invade Iran?

What do you think?

Don't argue - they know everything in his speech even though they didn't listen to it :D

Forum List

Back