Should the U.S. leave NATO and form an alliance with Russia?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
It seems that we are no longer compatible with Western Europe and Russia would make a better country to bond with. Maybe we could help Russia modernize their military and between the two countries, we could influence Canada and Western Europe to straighten themselves out politically. Perhaps we could make Russia the 51st state. Putin would be governor of Russia, would be personally immune to term limits, and would be able to personally select 2 senators and 195 members of the House of Representatives to represent Russia in Congress.

Maybe you should ask the Russians what they think...I suggest a letter addressed to 1600 Pennsylvania Drive, Washington DC, 20500

It seems that we are no longer compatible with Western Europe and Russia would make a better country to bond with. Maybe we could help Russia modernize their military and between the two countries, we could influence Canada and Western Europe to straighten themselves out politically. Perhaps we could make Russia the 51st state. Putin would be governor of Russia, would be personally immune to term limits, and would be able to personally select 2 senators and 195 members of the House of Representatives to represent Russia in Congress.
:cuckoo:

No and No. This is a joke.

The reason NATO was formed is because against Russia.
Russia's goal is to destroy US and west.

I can't tell whether you are a troll or an idiot.

But from this earlier post of yours:
The United States is sick of being bullied and intimidated by Canada and the European countries. The U.S. needs a big military to protect themselves not only from Russia, except also their NATO allies. We have Canada constantly flexing their muscles on the border, England holding the threat of re-claiming us as a colony, among other things.

I am thinking total idiot. Oh the horrors of how the United States is 'bullied' by Canada.....

The United States is sick of being bullied and intimidated by Canada and the European countries. The U.S. needs a big military to protect themselves not only from Russia, except also their NATO allies. We have Canada constantly flexing their muscles on the border, England holding the threat of re-claiming us as a colony, among other things.

I am thinking total idiot. Oh the horrors of how the United States is 'bullied' by Canada.....

I'm thinking that they are an idiot. Especially when they said that Canada is constantly flexing their muscles on the border.

When was the last time you saw a Canadian tank going up to the border?

The Cold War is over, the reason for NATO is gone.

Friendly relations with Russia would be a good idea, a formal alliance? Against whom?

Europe and Canada are, or should be, on their own. NOt our problem, not any more.

The US should leave a package on Putin's doorstep with a note 'Do not open until stops ticking'.

I'm thinking that they are an idiot. Especially when they said that Canada is constantly flexing their muscles on the border.

When was the last time you saw a Canadian tank going up to the border?

I don't know- the Canadians can be annoyingly polite at the border......

Friendly relations with Russia would be a good idea, a formal alliance? Against whom?

Europe and Canada are, or should be, on their own. NOt our problem, not any more.

I am fine with friendly relations with Russia.

However, I would hope that if Russia invaded Canada we might see it in our best interest to help defend our friendly neighbor to the north.

However, I would hope that if Russia invaded Canada we might see it in our best interest to help defend our friendly neighbor to the north.

If Russia invades Canada, we can revisit the issue.

Until then, lets have a peace dance. With chocolate.

original.jpg

original.jpg

You bring the chocolate. And not that cheap crap.

original.jpg

You bring the chocolate. And not that cheap crap.

153810-b.jpg

Forum List

Back