SHOULD the U.S. Be a Democracy

• Yes

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • No

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Umm, you do realize he is supporting democracy, and you are supporting communism by having a dissenting opinion.
He is supporting the wrong thing regardless.

Nice try.

If supporting democracy is the wrong thing to do, then here's a big middle finger for your trouble. I'm happy in the wrong.
I would rather dialing back to what the Founders gave us rather than defending the incarnation of what progressives have transformed it into...

And as to the Middle finger use? I'd say sit on it and spin..but you might enjoy it.

Wake up.

He is supporting the wrong thing regardless.

Nice try.

If supporting democracy is the wrong thing to do, then here's a big middle finger for your trouble. I'm happy in the wrong.
I would rather dialing back to what the Founders gave us rather than defending the incarnation of what progressives have transformed it into...

And as to the Middle finger use? I'd say sit on it and spin..but you might enjoy it.

Wake up.

I agree that the current incarnation is a farce of government. Unless you lived during the founders time as a poor working person or a black person, you have no basis for saying it was better.

Our Constitution says that we have a Republic form of government.
No where in the Constitution will you find the word democracy.

A Republic form of government is through a constitutionally limited government.
Where there is freedom for all.

For the last 100 years we have been moving to a social democracy.
Bigger and bigger government, Federal Tax ,so that they can fund welfare, public education, universal health care (New health Care bill is designed to do this gradually) and our government continues to grow.
This gives complete control over everyone by regulations and rules.
Thus it becomes a government of no choice and no freedom.

The definition between the two forms of a republic and a democracy below;

An Important Distinction: Democracy versus Republic

Last edited:

Forum List

Back