Should the Syrian refugee crisis be an international issue?

Putin: The reason for today’s problem with migrants lies in the destabilization of states and whole regions of the world – North Africa, Afghanistan and other nations. And in order to resolve the migration problem, we need to eliminate the root cause of this – we need to restore statehood, the economy and the social sphere in these states, so that people can live in their own nation or return home. We need to create all the necessary conditions for this. But to do this, we need, first and foremost, to eliminate terrorists. This is our number one challenge.
News conference following Russian-Hungarian talks

Hey, liberals: not to keep destabilizing ME, not to supply weapons to terrorists, not to bring terrorists to your home countries, but to restore the ruined countries and to kill all the terrorists in their nest!

sorry to have misspoke , double NO is better than a simple NO . Now I am embarrassed B.Kidd !!

Putin: The reason for today’s problem with migrants lies in the destabilization of states and whole regions of the world – North Africa, Afghanistan and other nations. And in order to resolve the migration problem, we need to eliminate the root cause of this – we need to restore statehood, the economy and the social sphere in these states, so that people can live in their own nation or return home. We need to create all the necessary conditions for this. But to do this, we need, first and foremost, to eliminate terrorists. This is our number one challenge.
News conference following Russian-Hungarian talks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- isolate them to their third world hell holes , give them all the knives and blades [cheap steel] that they want !!

Does the fact that half of the refugees are children have any effect on your response?
Syrian-Male-Refugees.jpg

probably EMOTION but I'll let the good Doctor Grump speak for himself Matt .

To me , the main thing is American children and I don't want them to have to share school rooms , country , city or neighborhood with aggressive muslim third worlders that will demand to be recognized for their religion , their dietary restrictions , their traditions and ways of doing things Matt .

Forum List

Back