Should the spraying of chemtrails be stopped?

Should the spraying of chemtrails be stopped?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We stopped Hitler with them, we’ll stop Pelosi too.
823E45EA-A19A-498F-8664-E9D6CD7951F4.jpeg

What is this spraying of chemtrails of which you speak?
The only time I've ever heard of them is in Conspiracy Theories. Dale Smith

You mean geo-engineering? The stratospheric aerosol injection spraying program of heavy metal nano-particulates mostly composed of aluminum, strontium and barium that has been going on in earnest since 1997? What about it? I have been on radio programs and podcasts concerning this issue...it's real and it's happening. The military industrial complex has at least 17 different spraying programs everything from improving satellite communications, finding natural resources by bouncing ELF waves off of the ionosphere back to earth to weather modification and manipulation. Water and soil samples are the tale of the tape and since this program falls under the catch all category of national security?

Us serfs shouldn't concern ourselves with this because "gubermint" knows best. BTW, did you know that the Whooping Cough causing bacteria was intentionally sprayed over Tampa Bay, Florida in 1955? Radiation was released intentionally on west coast cities in order to study the effects? Ever heard of the Church committee hearings of the mid-70's about how the CIA gave out lab grade LSD to the "flower people" during the counter-culture revolution (that they funded, btw as controlled opposition to the Vietnam war) or MK-Ultra trauma based mind control that continues to this day?

I blame the ignorance of the average American due to normalcy bias, cognitive dissonance and fluoridated water.

Questions? BTW, does this look "normal" to you????

chemtrails_pix8.jpg

You mean geo-engineering? The stratospheric aerosol injection spraying program of heavy metal nano-particulates mostly composed of aluminum, strontium and barium that has been going on in earnest since 1997? What about it? I have been on radio programs and podcasts concerning this issue...it's real and it's happening. The military industrial complex has at least 17 different spraying programs everything from improving satellite communications, finding natural resources by bouncing ELF waves off of the ionosphere back to earth to weather modification and manipulation. Water and soil samples are the tale of the tape and since this program falls under the catch all category of national security?

Us serfs shouldn't concern ourselves with this because "gubermint" knows best. BTW, did you know that the Whooping Cough causing bacteria was intentionally sprayed over Tampa Bay, Florida in 1955? Radiation was released intentionally on west coast cities in order to study the effects? Ever heard of the Church committee hearings of the mid-70's about how the CIA gave out lab grade LSD to the "flower people" during the counter-culture revolution (that they funded, btw as controlled opposition to the Vietnam war) or MK-Ultra trauma based mind control that continues to this day?

I blame the ignorance of the average American due to normalcy bias, cognitive dissonance and fluoridated water.

View attachment 199173

Yes. That looks like normal water vapor.

View attachment 199173
Looks like .........Victory

View attachment 199173

And if Brennan was out discussing it publicly, you can be sure they've been already doing it for years, maybe decades.

I love the smell of Chemtrails in the morning......smells like VICTORY

Forum List

Back