Should the Sons of Confederates Veterans get their license plates?

The Confederacy only existed for about four years. The flag that flew from the stern of slave ships for 200 years was the Union Jack, the French flag, the Spanish flag and the Stars and Stripes. Which flag does the bigot left want to burn first? When I was in the Marines during the Vietnam War the radical left made sure that their right to free speech included shitting on the Stars and Stripes and waving the flag of our enemy. Have the rules changed in the last forty years?
9266255.jpg

I don't have feeling one way or other but since Texas revoked license plate "370H55V" which perfectly reflected the character of Texans, I suppose banning the flag isn't that much of a deal.

thank you JWBooth , some of the best fighters , seals , special ops , rangers come from the Land of Dixie fighting gun culture !!

thank you JWBooth , some of the best fighters , seals , special ops , rangers come from the Land of Dixie fighting gun culture !!

Thank you. I'm one of 'em, been doing that since I came to this board. Good to be appreciated. :thanks:

That photo is another fine example of the CF as a cultural symbol. Obviously the tank didn't go to Quang Tri to fight for the Confederacy; the flag serves the same function as if a regiment from Iowa put an image of a corn husk on it.

Sigh. We had a guy who wanted to fly it from his vehicle. I told him three choices: burn it, send it home, or disobey my order. He sent it home. Wise fellow.

Honestly who cares? If you have the time and effort to care about this...you have too much of it. Go get a life.

Forum List

Back