Should The Senate Investigating Russia Interference Subpoena Obama?

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Of course they should. Put him under oath.

-Geaux
=======

What Justice Scalia Told Judge Nap About Obama Surveillance Could Lead to a Subpoena

Fox News senior judicial analyst, Judge Andrew Napolitano, was on FOX Business Network yesterday discussing the allegations made by Senator Rand Paul and another senator in regards to surveillance by the Obama administration.

And in doing so, Napolitano dropped a major bomb on the Obama administration, suggesting it had also spied on the US Supreme Court.

What Justice Scalia Told Judge Nap About Obama Surveillance Could Lead to a Subpoena

-Geaux
=======

Fox News senior judicial analyst, Judge Andrew Napolitano, was on FOX Business Network yesterday discussing the allegations made by Senator Rand Paul and another senator in regards to surveillance by the Obama administration.

And in doing so, Napolitano dropped a major bomb on the Obama administration, suggesting it had also spied on the US Supreme Court.

Nope. He should be indicted.

This is just another lie by Napolitano. I predict it will go nowhere. Fox even had to bench Napolitano because they couldn't cover for his lies anymore. I'm surprised he is back.

He was spot on relative to how the SCOTUS travel ban vote would go. He was surprised it was 9-0

-Geaux

-Geaux
=======

If Obama knew that Russia was um interfering, then why didn't Obama do something BEFORE the election to stop it?

As the Leftists like to shout, Hillary won the Popular Vote, so perhaps Russia did interfere but to attempt to get Hillary elected, her being the weaker candidate.

If I was going to rig an election of The Donald vs Hillary, then I'd rig it for Hillary because she has so much negative baggage and could be easier blackmailed, her and Bill and Huma blackmailed.

I wouldn't want to rig it for The Donald who's more hardcore.

Forum List

Back