Should the right play the religion card?

So it's okay to use Romney's Mormonism against him.

But, somehow, Obama's relationship with Wright has no bearing on a presidential candidate.
RevWright told the truth about racism in the US, but to address your comment -

No, actually, its not okay.

Personally, I find it scary that every single prez has been a christian. Our country is in the hands of a person who talks to nonexistent super beings. They've believed in some really very fucking crazy crap.

Some have believed in magic water or magic smoke. Mittens' morm cult is just one more in a long line of crazy.

We will have arrived at an important place in our history when a politician comes right out and admits that they do not believe in Magic Sky Fairies.

Mormons ARE Christians.

While I may not adhere to their entire theology, Jesus Christ is still central to their faith.

That's cuz morms ARE a nutty cult. OMFG, I just wish every single pub/pot could get to know a morm up close and personal. I can guarantee they would not want one of these crackpots for prez.

Lying for the Lord - MormonWiki.org
Mormonism and the Negro: A look at their historical position|The early Mormon church was highly prejudicial against black people | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry
(Lots of good info at both these links. rw's - Its not for you. You need to go read the blaze.)

And Mittens is a chronic liar

The Creepy Small Lies of the Romney Campaign | Mother Jones
See my sig for more.

Why have none of the usual rw's been against Mittens' smarmy little lies? Why do they embrace Mittens lies?

WHY are these fools so happy that their candidate has said he will take every cent they've got and give it to his poor needy 1% cronies?

The red bolded is even worse than what Jeremiah said and you call Mormons kooks?

:cuckoo:

OH

MY

Friggin

Gawd

THAT is what you're upset with?

Heck, you (and your pub/pot buds) use worse language than that every day.

You're in the kitchen.

Too hot?

You know what to do.

Frikkin?
You really expect me to believe that?

Yea I use the word FUCK and the word DAMN.

You will NEVER see me put either one of those words any where near GOD

I'm sure Obama will be the one shining the light the most on Willard for being a mormon, and for good reason. Many, if not most americans think the Mormons are a nutty cult.

That's cuz morms ARE a nutty cult. OMFG, I just wish every single pub/pot could get to know a morm up close and personal. I can guarantee they would not want one of these crackpots for prez.

http://www.mormonwiki.org/Lying_for_the_Lord
Mormonism and the Negro: A look at their historical position|The early Mormon church was highly prejudicial against black people | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry
(Lots of good info at both these links. rw's - Its not for you. You need to go read the blaze.)

And Mittens is a chronic liar

The Creepy Small Lies of the Romney Campaign | Mother Jones
See my sig for more.

Why have none of the usual rw's been against Mittens' smarmy little lies? Why do they embrace Mittens lies?

WHY are these fools so happy that their candidate has said he will take every cent they've got and give it to his poor needy 1% cronies?

I know mormons and I'm southern baptist......according to liberals the most judgemental of all religous folks....and I have no problem with them.....I'll take a mormon "cultist" any day over a "green" einvironmentalist druid cultist....ANY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's face it, those on the left. The race card is the left's #1 trump card. It's often used to describe why people disagree with Obama's policies or criticize his character or question his background. The reason for all this is simple: they're racists.

Should Romney defenders counter with the religion card? Mormonism has long been looked at as a little weird: the "crazy, not really a religion" religion. And beyond that, we already know that the left isn't crazy about religion in general: Christianity anyway.

Should the right start replying to all policy criticisms and character accusations in a similar way? "Why won't Romney produce 10 years of tax returns?" ... "You wouldn't be asking for that if he wasn't Mormon."

The right needs to try something to make it respectable. The way it's going now, Romney seems like he is in hiding. Obama has it in the bag but hell, at least go for 200 EV's to make it look like you tried, Governor.

I'm sure Obama will be the one shining the light the most on Willard for being a mormon, and for good reason. Many, if not most americans think the Mormons are a nutty cult.

But...believe it or not....not all of us Christians vote on a leader because of their religious beliefs. If we feel that person can run this country and bring jobs and cut the deficit and stop all the SPENDING that dems think is so important, we WILL vote for him (or her). We think of the country - not party!

Let's face it, those on the left. The race card is the left's #1 trump card. It's often used to describe why people disagree with Obama's policies or criticize his character or question his background. The reason for all this is simple: they're racists.

Should Romney defenders counter with the religion card? Mormonism has long been looked at as a little weird: the "crazy, not really a religion" religion. And beyond that, we already know that the left isn't crazy about religion in general: Christianity anyway.

Should the right start replying to all policy criticisms and character accusations in a similar way? "Why won't Romney produce 10 years of tax returns?" ... "You wouldn't be asking for that if he wasn't Mormon."

You are an idiot, and we dont debate idiots, we laugh at them like the rest of the planet

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

I am not trying to be controversial or insulting, I am simply informing you and your bigot hater friends here that you are vile and filthy and the planet laughs at you....sorry, just a fact.

Do you know how absolutely funny you are? Seriously are you being serious when in the same comment you say:
"you are an idiot and we don't debate idiots"...
THEN you say "I am not trying to be insulting..and your bigot hater"...

Did you not see the incongruity of those two statements ?
Seriously are you seeking some type of mental adjustment because you are exhibiting classic primary symptoms of bipolar disorder are dramatic and unpredictable mood swings!
First you call us idiots then you apologize for being insulting... and in the same sentence insult! Classic bipolar symptoms!!!

Learn when to stay down, when you are up against someone as myself, i.e. 300 times smarter, more mature, more successful, than you, for gods sake :lol: keep your mouth shut

the right, or shitbaggers, are terrorists, they are attacking the united states and they will be dealt with accordingly, got that!

So it's okay to use Romney's Mormonism against him.

But, somehow, Obama's relationship with Wright has no bearing on a presidential candidate.

Personally, I find it scary that every single prez has been a christian. Our country is in the hands of a person who talks to nonexistent super beings. They've believed in some really very fucking crazy crap.

Some have believed in magic water or magic smoke. Mittens' morm cult is just one more in a long line of crazy.

We will have arrived at an important place in our history when a politician comes right out and admits that they do not believe in Magic Sky Fairies.

Mormons ARE Christians.

While I may not adhere to their entire theology, Jesus Christ is still central to their faith.

Actually, you're wrong but really, who cares?

The biggest difference between a cult and a religion is it's age.

Mormons ARE Christians.

Which President wasnt a christian?
And an atheist lecturing me about christianity, what a joke, why dont you go pray to some druid god or gaze at the moon.

Mormons ARE Christians.

I'll try to type this with a straight face, but it proves my point
:D

They believe that Jesus visited the Americas and left behind some tablets.
Now, granted, those tablets have mysteriously disappeared, but......still
:cool:

Obama's relationship with Wright has had no effect on his Presidency.
I have no reason to think that Mormonism will play into Romney's.

The red bolded is even worse than what Jeremiah said and you call Mormons kooks?

:cuckoo:

OH

MY

Friggin

Gawd

THAT is what you're upset with?

Heck, you (and your pub/pot buds) use worse language than that every day.

You're in the kitchen.

Too hot?

You know what to do.

Frikkin?
You really expect me to believe that?

Yea I use the word FUCK and the word DAMN.

You will NEVER see me put either one of those words any where near GOD

That's your choice.

I live in the United States so I have the choice to NOT believe as you do.

Since I do not believe in a god or God, I use "gawd". Since I don't much care for cheap and juvenile swearing, I use "frickin" instead of the word you're so fond of.

YES, I do use the word "fuck" but not very often.

THAT is MY choice.

Deal with it.

Will the Mormons make public the secret password to get into heaven?

They don't believe in JC or "heaven". Instead, they have a planet that is all their own. Its called Kolob. Women can't get in unless they have a man. There are other really nutso beliefs - check the links I posted.

Mormons ARE Christians.

I'll try to type this with a straight face, but it proves my point
:D

They believe that Jesus visited the Americas and left behind some tablets.
Now, granted, those tablets have mysteriously disappeared, but......still
:cool:

Obama's relationship with Wright has had no effect on his Presidency.
I have no reason to think that Mormonism will play into Romney's.

ooooo - The mysterious disappearing "tablets".

Hey, if you're a "christian", you also had mysterious disappearing tablets. Originally, there may more "commandments" than what is left now.

Difference, AGAIN, is that Wright spoke the truth about racism in the US. Morms - not so much. And, no, they do not believe in the same things that Christians do.

Personally, I don't much care. But, I'm not a "Christian" so my beliefs don't make ME a raving loony hypocrite.

2 problems:

1) It's not honest and we shouldnt be descending to their level of dishonesty
2) There is a reason they have Harry Reid out front demanding those tax returns.

Forum List

Back