Should the Punishment be to be Beat to Death?...

What should the Punishment be?...

:)

peace...

Locked in a room with your fugly mug, and a jar of Vaseline so you can get your "smoooov" on.

Been Instructed by Gunny to Leave you Alone, Dis... :clap2:

Have a Good One.

I ain't gettin' Banned for your Games.

peace...

More likely that he told you to pull the panties out of your ass, quit squealing like a stuck pig, and handle the shit that you started.

I expect he also told you to get off your knees, and close your mouth since you're not his type.

This is what happens when unwanted pregnancies are carried to term. You get wild children without adult supervision. American Christian whites whose children are having babies left and right. Take a good look. You think you are immune? Good, continue thinking that way.

Lack of education
unwanted children

the soupmix for violence

Locked in a room with your fugly mug, and a jar of Vaseline so you can get your "smoooov" on.

Have a Good One.

peace...

More likely that he told you to pull the panties out of your ass, quit squealing like a stuck pig, and handle the shit that you started.

I expect he also told you to get off your knees, and close your mouth since you're not his type.

Have a Good Day, Dis... You Won this Handicapped Match... :clap2:

You are a Champ!... Good for you!

Boss told me to Lay Off, and it's his Site and his Rules.

peace...

This is what happens when unwanted pregnancies are carried to term. You get wild children without adult supervision. American Christian whites whose children are having babies left and right. Take a good look. You think you are immune? Good, continue thinking that way.

Lack of education
unwanted children

the soupmix for violence

I wasn't aware the problem of inner city Chicago violence was a white Christian one.

Have a Good One.

peace...

peace...

Isn't she just a treat, though?

Have a Good One.

peace...

peace...

He must have felt sorry for you... He always did have a soft spot for kicked puppies.

peace...

Isn't she just a treat, though?

You get what you give.

What should the Punishment be?...

peace...

Have a Good One.

peace...

Discussing the contents of PMs on a public forum AND lying?

I told you to quit harassing her via PM. THIS is NOT a PM, dimbulb. How fucking stupid and or dishonest can you be?

Looks like you were hoping for an easy out, Mal-hole That's ok. I'll let you have it.. I'm gracious like that sometimes.. Even I have a heart.

Have a Good One.

peace...

Discussing the contents of PMs on a public forum AND lying?

I told you to quit harassing her via PM. THIS is NOT a PM, dimbulb. How fucking stupid and or dishonest can you be?

I didn't Lie about anything...

peace...

Guess where oùr education czar is from? He is on the record saying he wants all schools to follow Chicagos lead. Coming soon to a school near you.

Well, Barry did a Fine Job "Organizing" that "Community" while he was there...

Let's just see how he does with the Entire Country!

peace...

Forum List

Back