Should the President Disclose..........

kwc57

BOHICA Obama
Jul 13, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
........the existence of the Stargate? I mean come on, there are a lot of powerful threats and diseases out there that could gain access to our world. Sure, it's great to have access to alien technology and everything, but shouldn't the people of Earth have a say in the potential risk posed to their safety and security?

What say you "enlightened" folks?

View attachment 8483

Last edited:
Seriously, the troofers and birfers have to have an opinion on this. Just because it is a "TV show" doesn't mean it isn't real. Sometimes the best place to hide is in plain sight. By making a TV show about it, they obfuscate the reality.

Hi Kwc:

........the existence of the Stargate? I mean come on, there are a lot of powerful threats and diseases out there that could gain access to our world. Sure, it's great to have access to alien technology and everything, but shouldn't the people of Earth have a say in the potential risk posed to their safety and security?

View attachment 8483

Listen here, Kwc: Obama is a Loyal Rothschild/Rockefeller (Eugenics/Genocide) New World Order Puppet and more dangerous to We The Stupid Sheeple than George Bush and his daddy combined.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mJv09NxPNQ&feature=video_response"]Obama = Rothschild's Choice . . .[/ame]

Soon the Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics-created H1N1/H5N1 Biological Weapon (my Topic) is going to mutate 'and' Obama is going to declare Medical Martial Law (Secret Meeting Info) 'and' begin forcing everyone to take his lethal H1N1 Vaccine 'and' hauling people off to his Halliburton-built FEMA REX84 Concentration Camps (info); just like the Rothschild Monster you know as Adolf Hitler . . .

Telling Americans to write Obama about anything is like telling Jews to write Hitler in the years leading up to 'their' Holocaust . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMe5dOgbu40&feature=player_embedded]Obama Is About To Stab All Americans In The Back!![/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

View attachment 8483

I am still not sure if I like Stargate Universe yet.

View attachment 8483

I think they should round up all of the Stargates and just have Defender or Donkey Kong.

View attachment 8483

What the hell is there to like or dislike.......it's real.....real I tell you.......we are just getting the video feed.

View attachment 8483

What the hell is there to like or dislike.......it's real.....real I tell you.......we are just getting the video feed.

Can we round up the congress and activate a 7th chevron and send them to a new galaxy?

Forum List

Back