Should the Pope be indicted?

Urbanguerrilla

Silver Member
Aug 27, 2010
Hans Küng, a former friend of Ratzinger's, says:

"No one in the whole of the Catholic Church knew as much about abuse cases as this Pope." :mad:

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Indicted? By which nation? Obviously not the Holy See....and any other nation trying this on would face international law problems. Mebbe not insurmountable ones, but still.

Ratzinger should resign.

Should the Pope be indicted?

Let me ask you this...if these crimes had been committed by anybody else in the world, do you imagine that they would NOT have been indicted?

Our government would have used the RICO laws to indict the leader of that organization our heads would have spun.

I don't know what the POPE knew.

But I think it's not asking too much to find out.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Well the Catholic hierarchy is sure making us Catholics look bad..

Realize, the Catholic church is made us.. The Hierarchy is out of touch with the Catholic people.

On what charge? And please provide facts.

By what nation? How do you intend to indict someone, who for all intensive purposes, is an foreign emissary and would therefore likely have diplomatic immunity?

I may not be a Catholic, but if the Pope is ever indicted, I would gladly defend his case. (and not just because of the fame and money that would likely be involved). I've seen no clear facts that would indict him for any crime. Nor do I see a point in doing so.

At what point do we look for forgiveness again?

On what charge? And please provide facts.

By what nation? How do you intend to indict someone, who for all intensive purposes, is an foreign emissary and would therefore likely have diplomatic immunity?

I may not be a Catholic, but if the Pope is ever indicted, I would gladly defend his case. (and not just because of the fame and money that would likely be involved). I've seen no clear facts that would indict him for any crime. Nor do I see a point in doing so.

At what point do we look for forgiveness again?

when the pedos and their protectors are in jail

Forum List

Back