Should the poor be exculed from Health care?

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
Since the political left thinks that fat people are a 'burden' and must pay more, surely they must advocate that the poor be excluded as they would be an even bigger drain on it.

Discuss.

I think fat people should be exculed from healthcare too

Sick people should also be exculed

Last edited:
Since the political left thinks that fat people are a 'burden' and must pay more, surely they must advocate that the poor be excluded as they would be an even bigger drain on it.

Discuss.
That claim turned out to be untrue. I guess you didn't read the entire thread.

first, the presumption that people who eat fatty foods or sugary drinks are ALL FAT...

and this is simply not the case.

i know people that are very heavy, and they had never been to a mcdonalds or had a soda with sugar...

so, to begin, i am uncertain this is nothing but just an added tax to help pay for things, but not to truly make bad habits go away or to punish fat people, per say.

Of course it's true.

BTW, isn't a big selling point of Obamacare that people are refused insurance because of 'pre existing conditions' and this has to change?

Well does it or doesn't, get your stories striaght.

Of course it's true.

BTW, isn't a big selling point of Obamacare that people are refused insurance because of 'pre existing conditions' and this has to change?

If it's true then prove it. MM failed to do so.

Nice that you seem to be admitting all fat people are cons though.:lol:

Of course it's true.

If it's true then prove it. MM failed to do so.

Nice that you seem to be admitting all fat people are cons though.:lol:

My brother is an Obama supporter, not a 'con'.

Its nice to see you exposing your hypocrisy on obamacare though.

New Topics

Forum List

Back