Should the Police Profile During "Urban Beach Weekend" In South Beach Miami Florida

It's not really much different than any other weekend in South Beach, crime wise.
bullshit !! every time their is a black bike week or some other bullshit involving you people the crime rates go sky high !!! thats the damn truth slut !!! and no matter what you and your guilt ridden pussy assed American hating leftist white handlers say to distort the facts.... nothing willl change the truth !!!

"you people" :rolleyes:

I think when he says "you people" he is taking about "black Americans". There is much truth in what he says. The black crime rate is six times higher than the white crime rate. Can you dispute that?

Yes, criminals should be profiled.
Hmmmmm, "criminals" meaning after the fact of a crime once it has been committed ? Now what does this do for the victims of these now known criminals after the fact ? Now wouldn't it be better to have some intel along with the proper training of law enforcement, to try and stop a percentage of crimes before they get off the ground so to speak ?

I know it's a slippery slope to some extent, but in many cases it is needed to a degree, and now more than ever these days, in order to stop hopefully a nasty situation before it ever gets fully developed, thus turning disasterous in the end.

The shut down of law enforcement detective work in this nation (pre-emptive work), can cripple this nation in such a way that it isn't funny anymore, and to do this for fear of reprisals by various groups who would claim all sorts of assumptions or wild conspiricy theories against law enforcement, especially when they are conducting their very important work to keep the citizens and nation safe, basicly shuts down our protections as citizens "united as Americans" in this nation, and this results in stuff like Ft.Hood happening or 9-11 happening, and so on and so forth (the list is long now).

Man I should have went to this thing.

UBW04.jpg

urbanbeachweek.jpg

urban-beach-week-part-2_2191731_87.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back