Should The Left Just Admit They Don't Support The Troops?

It's a rewrite of "I Feel Like I'm Fixing To Die Rag" by Country Joe and the Fish, written in the late 60's. It was prefaced by the "Fish Cheer" at the Woodstock Festival in 1969.
It is NOT a condemnation of military personnel, only of the idiots who send them abroad to die.

Gabriella84 said:
It's a rewrite of "I Feel Like I'm Fixing To Die Rag" by Country Joe and the Fish, written in the late 60's. It was prefaced by the "Fish Cheer" at the Woodstock Festival in 1969.
It is NOT a condemnation of military personnel, only of the idiots who send them abroad to die.

Sure it's not.

and it’s 1, 2, 3, what’re we fighting for?
don’t ask me, I don’t care the least
next stop is the middle east
and it’s 5, 6, 7, open up the pearly gates
well there ain’t no time to wonder why
whoopee! we’re all gonna die

c’mon mothers gotta slay the beast
pack your kids off to the Middle East
c’mon pops, don’t hesitate
send ‘em off before it’s too late
be the first one on your block to have your boy come home in a box

Gabriella84 said:

You are a lost cause..you love to quote songs from a bi-gone era...mommy and daddy should be proud of you...so if I had the power I would lock you in a padded room...and play a constant replay of the Beach Boys song "Be true to your school" It would either make you or break you...and Michael Savage posted the XXX videos so idiots like you could compare the atrocities of the enemy and put them into proper perspective...guess it was beyond your comprehension! :dunno:

archangel said:
You are a lost cause..you love to quote songs from a bi-gone era...mommy and daddy should be proud of you...so if I had the power I would lock you in a padded room...and play a constant replay of the Beach Boys song "Be true to your school" It would either make you or break you...and Michael Savage posted the XXX videos so idiots like you could compare the atrocities of the enemy and put them into proper perspective...guess it was beyond your comprehension! :dunno:

Now you had to know this was coming down the pike!! ;)

Bonnie said:
Now you had to know this was coming down the pike!! ;)

but I am a guy who likes to give one the benefit of the doubt..she has become the doubt..free was right putting her on ignore...a hopeless cause for sure! :thanks:

Forum List

Back