Should the Kennedies be put on trial?

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
I know the kennedy family covered up for TK's accidental death he caused. Can the state of Mass. now investigate it now that they are out of power?

Yah...I didn't spell the title correctly but get over it.

I was going to say that you are one of the more stupid users here at USMB.... but I think your title says it all.

No. I don't think so. Time to move on to better things. I suspect the Kennedys will sort of fade into the distance now.

I know the kennedy family covered up for TK's accidental death he caused. Can the state of Mass. now investigate it now that they are out of power?
The already did, Teddy was found guilty and sentenced to death, the execution has been completed successfully. :)

Which dead Kennedy do you propose we put on trial?

Probably no more so than the 'Bushes' or the 'Lodges', or the 'Roosevelts'.

arthur

kennedya0091.jpg

or you could go with a live one, plan B

george
1897-GeorgeKennedy-12240766880.jpg

he's still kicking.

arthur

kennedya0091.jpg

george

he's still kicking.

George Kennedy? Don't go messing with Dragline

He was smiling... That's right. You know, that, that Luke smile of his. He had it on his face right to the very end. Hell, if they didn't know it 'fore, they could tell right then that they weren't a-gonna beat him. That old Luke smile. Oh, Luke. He was some boy. Cool Hand Luke. Hell, he's a natural-born world-shaker.

There are NO Kennedies alive today who were involved in the cover up.

Old Man Kennedy is dead. Ted Kennedy is dead. Bobby Kennedy is dead. And all their laywers and what not who helped cover up Teddy's crime....all dead.

WHO you gonna try?

arthur

kennedya0091.jpg

george

he's still kicking.

George Kennedy? Don't go messing with Dragline

He was smiling... That's right. You know, that, that Luke smile of his. He had it on his face right to the very end. Hell, if they didn't know it 'fore, they could tell right then that they weren't a-gonna beat him. That old Luke smile. Oh, Luke. He was some boy. Cool Hand Luke. Hell, he's a natural-born world-shaker.

suddenly i crave hard boiled eggs.

go figure.

Old Man Kennedy is dead. Ted Kennedy is dead. Bobby Kennedy is dead. And all their laywers and what not who helped cover up Teddy's crime....all dead.

WHO you gonna try?

bobby kennedy had been dead for over a year when teddy drove off the bridge.

WHO you gonna try?

bobby kennedy had been dead for over a year when teddy drove off the bridge.

Yeah, yeah, and I was born in '62, so I really didn't give a shit at the time.

Well...actually, I probably did shit. I just didn't care about some dumbass Kennedy offing young women. I was out of harms way and my Dad would have kicked his ass if he came anywhere near me or my sister.

Dad's a Republican. :D

Forum List

Back