Should The Jews Be Exterminated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always vowed I'll give everybody a chance to prove their point, so here goes. How do you know only 280000 Jews died? The Germans were good record keepers and the pre WWII number was 523000 in 1950 it was 35000, Poland had 3000000 pre-WWII in 1950 55000. I could go on but you get the point. Europe's countries did hold census in those days. So were did they all go? I've visited the Anne Frank house, Fort van Breendonk, and Auschwitz. I've seen documentaries featuring both survivors and even guards. So please explain to me how your facts are better then my eyes, ears and brain?

you understand he doesn't care about reality.

that's what nazi scum do

OP got banned. Bad news is the thread is still open for replies like those of Vastator.
I always vowed I'll give everybody a chance to prove their point, so here goes. How do you know only 280000 Jews died? The Germans were good record keepers and the pre WWII number was 523000 in 1950 it was 35000, Poland had 3000000 pre-WWII in 1950 55000. I could go on but you get the point. Europe's countries did hold census in those days. So were did they all go? I've visited the Anne Frank house, Fort van Breendonk, and Auschwitz. I've seen documentaries featuring both survivors and even guards. So please explain to me how your facts are better then my eyes, ears and brain?

that's what nazi scum do

OP got banned. Bad news is the thread is still open for replies like those of Vastator.
Vastator is right, I think asking for a clarification like that doesn't have to be anti-semitic. I don't see anything wrong with engaging stupidity. That's the reason 3 quarters of the people feel they're here for. At least an overwhelming majority agrees that this is ACTUAL stupidity.

And the suggestion would be any less repugnant whether referring to ethnicity or religion, child?

that's what nazi scum do

that's what nazi scum do

Vastator is right, I think asking for a clarification like that doesn't have to be anti-semitic. I don't see anything wrong with engaging stupidity. That's the reason 3 quarters of the people feel they're here for. At least an overwhelming majority agrees that this is ACTUAL stupidity.

And the suggestion would be any less repugnant whether referring to ethnicity or religion, child?
Depends on context really. If Vastator asked to make the writer of the OP realize that there is a difference between someone like Ivanka Trump who converted to Judaism and the racial Jew the Nazi's used, he could in theory then use that difference to expose the hypocrisy of using a religion to define a race. If he used it too agree with the writer It would be anti- Semitic. Furthermore I don't like to be called names because I don't necessarily jump to conclusions about people. I argue people on merit, you should try it sometimes.
Funny you mention that! Ivanka, super oh so sexy Ivanka is exactly what I had in mind... Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back