Should the gop be willing to shut down nonessential govt functions to stop obamacare?

Should the GOP stand their ground and defund O'care despite any possible ramification

• Total voters
Way to hang yourselves, Pubs and silly dupes- The problem is this suicide costs the economy at least 1 per cent of growth AGAIN. Brainwashed RW IDIOCY...

'

The problem is you seem to think that doubling welfare is the solution. IF YOU put the money into programs that would really create jobs = success.

You're handing the republicans the hand to fuck our country over.

Yes or no and what do you believe the ramifications would be? And I don't mean lost elections. Individual political seats are not more important than the health (not medical) of our nation as a whole.
The dems screamed the sky was falling when the thought of sequester wasmentioned. Reality showed different.

Im sick of the gop being forced to "go along" just to keep the gun away from their heads. This is a bipartisan mess overall and im sick of the dems getting a free pass. If the govt shuts down it will be because BOTH sides refused to compromise. BOTH

Congress is there to fulfill the will of the people not FUCKING KING OBAMA.

I say fuck these stupid games and play hardball. Sadly I don't think Boehner has the spine required to do what's right.

your premise is incorrect

the gop has offered a bill that passed that keeps all of the government running

but excludes obamacare

the correct premise is obama willing to shut down the government for obamacare

the admin has already cut deals excluding large employers -unions and - politicians

from having to participate in the program

Way to hang yourselves, Pubs and silly dupes- The problem is this suicide costs the economy at least 1 per cent of growth AGAIN. Brainwashed RW IDIOCY...

'

Hater duper call out dude-

The pubs are done so nothing to lose. It's just, the movement is about stopping communism in America at all cost. The people will bring this tent down and rebuild

So it is written, so it is done

-Geaux

Another victory for the Dems coming up; courtesy of the TEA party. The gift that keeps on giving.

I LOVE IT!!!

You mean another lie perpetrated on the public by the Democrats with the help of the state-run media.

Truth doesn't matter anymore. Bull Shit reins supreme.

Gee a "tough guy" former SEAL playing the victim...how far you've fallen...how amusing it is. Did those mean ol' Democrats hurt you?

Retired Green Beret.

Suck my dick.

The GOP has a death wish. They are throwing a political temper tantrum, and they will lose again.

The GOP has a death wish. They are throwing a political temper tantrum, and they will lose again.

Obama is the only one saying he will shut it down. The pubs are giving him all his pork in the CR. It will be up to Obama to accept or shut it down

I bet he shuts it down and I support him doing so

-Geaux

remember Jill Stein of the Green party also opposed Obamacare i.e. Romneycare. This legislation was dreamt up by an establishment governor from a state which is headquarters to some very large insurance companies. Democrat legislators should also oppose Obamacare.

remember Jill Stein of the Green party also opposed Obamacare i.e. Romneycare. This legislation was dreamt up by an establishment governor from a state which is headquarters to some very large insurance companies. Democrat legislators should also oppose Obamacare.

abso-fucking-lutely. Democrat corporatists are utter hypocrites.

Last edited:
Another victory for the Dems coming up; courtesy of the TEA party. The gift that keeps on giving.

I LOVE IT!!!

You mean another lie perpetrated on the public by the Democrats with the help of the state-run media.

Truth doesn't matter anymore. Bull Shit reins supreme.

Gee a "tough guy" former SEAL playing the victim...how far you've fallen...how amusing it is. Did those mean ol' Democrats hurt you?

What is with you liberals attacking vets lately?

Let's govern as a first world country. A nation that wants to be the best as we once were...

How about it?

Obama wont allow it

-Geaux

Obama is not a king.

He must follow the law like everyone else.

He changed the law so Congress need not fund the law.

I agree- The law that was passed is not the same ACA. Over 1000 exemptions, allowing business to opt out, were all things Obama did not have the authority to do. The POTUS does not have the power to alter or change laws. Instead of impeachment, the House has the power of the purse to reel in a President who is breaking the law

Shut it down Obama will get his chance, or his minions in the Senate will

-Geaux

Last edited:
Let's govern as a first world country. A nation that wants to be the best as we once were...

How about it?

Obama wont allow it

-Geaux

Obama is not a king.

Now that there is some high level thinkin'.

The law has not changed. That would require an act of Congress. The method of implementation has been adjusted. Happens all the time with all kinds of laws.

Does this matter to you?

I have news for everyone.

The House has already voted to keep government running.

What have the Democrats done so far?

Obama wont allow it

-Geaux

Obama is not a king.

Now that there is some high level thinkin'.

The law has not changed. That would require an act of Congress. The method of implementation has been adjusted. Happens all the time with all kinds of laws.

Does this matter to you?

Yes the law has changed. Its not the same ACA. Obama made illegal changes

Now he is forced to shut the government down..l You know, the new red line

-Geaux

Forum List

Back