Should the FCC force FOX to warn viewers about GOLD

The gold I bought at $300/Oz still looks good though not as good as it did a few weeks ago. What little there is of it.... Still, I'm confident gold will never decline to zero dolalrs/Oz.

OTOH:
The "OLD" General Motors shares (could only afford a few and wasn't I lucky) are still pretty but are worth precisely zero. If I hold them long enough they may be worth as much as $2-$3 as curiosities.

But go ahead, shun gold and buy Government Motors.

Please.

Somebody has to....

The gold I bought at $300/Oz still looks good though not as good as it did a few weeks ago. What little there is of it.... Still, I'm confident gold will never decline to zero dolalrs/Oz.

OTOH:
The "OLD" General Motors shares (could only afford a few and wasn't I lucky) are still pretty but are worth precisely zero. If I hold them long enough they may be worth as much as $2-$3 as curiosities.

Please.

Somebody has to....

OTOH:

Please.

Somebody has to....

not being a smartass but no they don't.

Maybe the RAPTURE myth is about those who bought GOLD thinking they were preparing for the future, when the reality is they are the "folks left behind" on the hot plains as the APPLE they were taught not to touch ascends to the heavens above!

Maybe the RAPTURE myth is about those who bought GOLD thinking they were preparing for the future, when the reality is they are the "folks left behind" on the hot plains as the APPLE they were taught not to touch ascends to the heavens above!
Your theology is somewhat at variance with just about everyone.

In the past 5 years GOLD is down...Apple is up 400%. So if you neocon, apocalypse dummies invested $1,000 in GOLD you would have LESS than $1,000 after commissions while normal kids would have $4,000 just by buying Apple instead.

Actually it is best to NEVER buy GOLD if you want to make money. I am upset at the moment. I sold AAPL the other day and set up a limit buy and it went up crazy. Fortunately I own it indirectly in other investment vehicles.

Ya know, like they do with cigarettes? For example, before they air the commercials to buy GOLD, just have Greenscam or someone say, "Uhhh, please be advised that consumers buying GOLD coins are scalped when they buy and scalped when they sell." Seems fair. Similar to the junk pharmaceuticals they advertise for that have side-effects much worse than any disease.
When you were scammed, did you report it to the SEC? Or were you to embarrassed by your lack of investigative skills on the legitimacy of the company you were spending money with?

GOLD is around 1,060, pricing circa 2010. My God, for idiots that bought it for "end times" purposes please seek professional help.

Forum List

Back