Should the FBI investigate and indict all countries that "interfere" with our elections?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Or just those attempting to save face when it's discovered the cause of the investigation was a fabrication (e.g., Trump collusion)?

Here's what we know. Some Russians used Facebook in support of Bernie Sanders, Trump and Black Lives Matter. They attacked Trump as well, shucks poor us conservatives....... I'm shedding a tear as I write this, because our democracy is under assault.

The offenses weren't effective by any measure, and are certainly trivial, but it does open a can of worms for future chaos and confusion, which liberals have grown to adore.

Bet your ass other countries do the exact same things as these scary Russians, the USA included. So if say a group of Mexicans posts shit on Facebook due to some kind of agenda, seems to me we have reason to investigate and indict, or am I thinking too logically?

Last edited:
O was thinking the same. How about those people in the UK, France, Germany, China, the UAE, etc... and of course lets not leave out those pesky Canadians with investments in getting their preferred president instilled in the WH. Also when do other countries start indicting our peeps for putting out preferences for who their elected leaders are. Or should we just go all in a let the NWO elitist and the UN decide who gets to rule over whichever country throughout the world?.

Being how nobama damaged a lot of foreign policies and went with the open borders stance. It's going to take a lot of work to investigate that.

O was thinking the same. How about those people in the UK, France, Germany, China, the UAE, etc... and of course lets not leave out those pesky Canadians with investments in getting their preferred president instilled in the WH. Also when do other countries start indicting our peeps for putting out preferences for who their elected leaders are. Or should we just go all in a let the NWO elitist and the UN decide who gets to rule over whichever country throughout the world?.

Exactly, I guess so. At any rate, better we chase liberal narratives than save children from school massacres. Whatever makes the liberal happy.

Special interest bullshit has been ruling the political venues for years and with the way these whiners are going on it will probably stay a mess for awhile.

Or just those attempting to save face when it's discovered the cause of the investigation was a fabrication (e.g., Trump collusion)?

Here's what we know. Some Russians used Facebook in support of Bernie Sanders, Trump and Black Lives Matter. They attacked Trump as well, shucks poor us conservatives....... I'm shedding a tear as I write this, because our democracy is under assault.

The offenses weren't effective by any measure, and are certainly trivial, but it does open a can of worms for future chaos and confusion, which liberals have grown to adore.

Bet your ass other countries do the exact same things as these scary Russians, the USA included. So if say a group of Mexicans posts shit on Facebook due to some kind of agenda, seems to me we have reason to investigate and indict, or am I thinking too logically?

That explanation is easy for you to accept than the truth... you're deplorable Orange president is a corrupt asshole.

That explanation is easy for you to accept than the truth... you're deplorable Orange president is a corrupt asshole.

And your asshole has been corrupted many times over. Trump is simply the latest puppet.

Other countries interfering with our elections is the least of my worries. I'd rather have them investigate states and cities in the U.S. where massive amounts of voter fraud was committed by the Democrats. They are the the real threat to our electoral system.

Did Rosenstine explain how a picture of Crooked Hillary behind bars or Bernie pictured as a gay superman "interfered" in anything?

How much money did France spend on ads?

It just gets worse and worse for liberals. One of their dreams is the Russians were cause for their loss. Go figure the Russians tried to help Bernie as well, but he lost.

No doubt some Russians tried to help Hillary as well. Perhaps some libs. should wise up to the narratives they adopt, so they're not so easily led and disappointed.

Is that right? Explain the truth then.

Forum List

Back