Should the Duggar Family Sue the Oprah Winfrey Franchise?

What's this all about? What would you suggest?

• It's a political hit. Duggars sue.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • It's a simple revelation. It's fair to use someone's juvenile record to expose and destroy them.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • It's a random revelation. Not sure if the Duggars should sue or not.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It's a random revelation. But the Duggars should sue anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't know if he did or not I was saying that it was a long time ago with no relapse. The other poster said it was not that long ago . Only some one who lives as long centuries would think over a decade was a short time ago.
1. Whatever happened to the belief that pedophiles cannot be "cured"?
2. How do we know there's been no relapses?
I dont know if he is a pedo or not. I do know what he did was wrong. They should investigate to see if he truly is sick fuck or if he was a confused kid. That still doesn't give Oprah the right to hold this news for years so she can make a political point. She is as guilty of any crime id any he committed between then and now. Also if he was a liberal like you he would be one of your heroes like Polanski.

Um, Oprah didn't molest any kids. How is she 'as guilty as any he commited'?

And she reported him to the police. How then she guilty of any crime?
by holding telling the public till it was politically expedient. All liberals are scumbags.

So.....what 'crime' did Oprah commit? And remember, it has to be as bad as child molestation.

Oprah didn't do what the Conservative family members actually did- which is report the accusations timely? Apparently thanatos considers that to be a crime.

Oprah had absolutely no obligation to report this crime to the public, nor did anyone else. Her obligation was to report it to the police, which she did, as soon as she received the evidence.

Quite frankly, this crime shouldn't have been made public because in doing so, the identities of some of the victims are made public, and both Josh and his victims were underage at the time.

Oprah had absolutely no obligation to report this crime to the public, nor did anyone else. Her obligation was to report it to the police, which she did, as soon as she received the evidence.

Quite frankly, this crime shouldn't have been made public because in doing so, the identities of some of the victims are made public, and both Josh and his victims were underage at the time.

Who made it public anyway? I thought it was he (Josh) who made it public.

A retiring police chief to satisfy a Freedom of Information request made by InTouch magazine.

I've checked the law. FoIA requests don't cover juvenille records that didn't result in conviction. So chances are the records were released against the law.

A retiring police chief to satisfy a Freedom of Information request made by InTouch magazine.

I've checked the law. FoIA requests don't cover juvenille records that didn't result in conviction. So chances are the records were released against the law.
Interesting. The courts will have to figure that one out.

Interesting. The courts will have to figure that one out.

I don't know that there are any criminal penalties. And since the chief is retiring in a couple of weeks, they can't fire her. In all likelyhood the consequences will be minimal. Duggar could try a civil lawsuit......but child molesters don't make sympathetic plaintiffs.

Duggar will never sue Oprah.

Imagine her attorneys busily doing discover on ALL of Duggar's bad behavior.

Forum List

Back