Should the DNC be prosecuted for fraud?

Should the DNC actors be prosecuted for fraud

• Total voters
It is quite obvious that the Crooked Hillary campaign defrauded DNC donors by rigging the 2016 primary against Crazy Bernie. The leaked swikildeaks emails prove that conclusively.

Should the bad actors be prosecuted for fraud?

I say yes. They should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

There was no “rigging” of the election. That’s a lie.

Democrats don’t want Bernie Sanders as their candidate because he’s not a Democrat and never has been. Sanders wants the DNC money and structure, but not the policies.

Wow. 21 FOR frying the democrats, 0 against. There was no rigging of the election:

WHAT A LIE.

Beside doing everything humanly possible to defeat Trump and failing, you set Bernie up that there was no way he could beat Hillary to put your gal into place! Dems were more interested in Hillary than they were in winning.

It is quite obvious that the Crooked Hillary campaign defrauded DNC donors by rigging the 2016 primary against Crazy Bernie. The leaked swikildeaks emails prove that conclusively.

Clinton won 54% of the primary vote to 42% for Sanders. Any math book will tell you 54 beats 42. All the WikiLeak e-mails proved was that the DNC favored Clinton the same way the RNC favored Jeb Bush.

Democrats don’t want Bernie Sanders as their candidate because he’s not a Democrat and never has been. Sanders wants the DNC money and structure, but not the policies.

No no, it was rigged by wasserman schultz and handed to clinton.

Fraud....no
Treason....yes

They may have no choice in 2020, so what the Democrats did not want in 2016 might be their candidate in 2020...

What do you think should happen to that Brit who submitted fake documents and Hillary who paid for it not to mention the idiots in the FBI who applied for a FISA warrant based on lies? Do they still have the death penalty for treason?

I remember when it was reported about Hillary saying, "If that SOB gets elected, we're all gonna hang."
After all this time I think the gallows are under construction. 'Bout time.

Clinton won 54% of the primary vote to 42% for Sanders. Any math book will tell you 54 beats 42. All the WikiLeak e-mails proved was that the DNC favored Clinton the same way the RNC favored Jeb Bush.
super delegates got her that. that's called rigged.

lolgetfucked.jpg

Fraud....no
Treason....yes
it was a coup

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid and dishonest.

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid and dishonest.
None of us want to nuke gun owners!

The DNC clearly demonstrated they are corrupt but I think the legal case would be difficult. I suppose big Bernie Sanders donors could bring a class action and sue the DNC, that would be interesting.
I think they already did.

The DNC should join the Republican Guard on the official list of terrorist organizations...

I didn’t read the three but this was already adjudicated.

The law is that the Dimms can legally rig their primary.

Hillary lied that the primaries were fair, then in court argued they are allowed to rig their own elections.

Hillary is a lying piece of shit.

Forum List

Back