should the boy scouts of america

Do they accept money from the Government?

If yes, then I suppose they should to a certain extent.

If no, then they should tell everyone to piss up a rope.

Ask yourself this question:

"Why do gays want to be part of the Boy Scouts"?

Homos can't reproduce with homo sex and have children.

So why do they want to be around our kids so bad?

Now they are even having rallys demanding to be part of our children's lives.

Why?

Modern day homos remind me of the behavior of sodomites in the story of Sodom and Gomorrah :eek:

Why not start their own organization and call it the "Gay Scouts"?

And just leave us and our children alone!!!! :evil:

In a way. There are many instances of National Guard members ferrying them to campgrounds or they used campgrounds for free on military bases.

At least, that was the way it was when I was a Boy Scout in the 60's.

There never was any talk about religion or gays. We even had a kid in a wheelchair. It's not like today. So many institutions have been taken over by the nutty religious right. Then damaged.

Because accepting government money revokes your right to freedom of association? Because government money makes it a good idea for the government to micromanage people's lives?
Er, yes it does.

Acquaint yourself with the Civil Rights Act.

That said, I think the BSA should be able to admit who they want, even the straight, married, closeted pervs.

Because accepting government money revokes your right to freedom of association? Because government money makes it a good idea for the government to micromanage people's lives?

Hey, its how it works with the school systems correct?

Er, yes it does.

That said, I think the BSA should be able to admit who they want, even the straight, married, closeted pervs.
Rather you need to acquaint yourself with it and then let us know how it applies here.

Major features of the Civil Rights Act of 1964

Title I

Barred unequal application of voter registration requirements.

"It shall be the duty of the judge designated pursuant to this section to assign the case for hearing at the earliest practicable date and to cause the case to be in every way expedited."'

Title I did not eliminate literacy tests, which were one of the main methods used to exclude Black voters in the South, nor did it address economic retaliation, police repression, or physical violence against nonwhite voters. While the Act did require that voting rules and procedures be applied equally to all races, it failed to challenge the fundamental concept of voter "qualification." That is, it accepted the idea that citizens do not have an automatic right to vote but rather might have to meet some standard beyond citizenship.[20]
Title II

Outlawed discrimination in hotels, motels, restaurants, theaters, and all other public accommodations engaged in interstate commerce; exempted private clubs without defining the term "private."
Title III

Prohibited state and municipal governments from denying access to public facilities on grounds of race, religion, gender, or ethnicity.
Title IV

Encouraged the desegregation of public schools and authorized the U.S. Attorney General to file suits to enforce said act.
Title V

Expanded the Civil Rights Commission established by the earlier Civil Rights Act of 1957 with additional powers, rules and procedures.
Title VI

Prevented discrimination by government agencies that receive federal funding. If an agency is found in violation of Title VI, that agency can lose its federal funding.​

Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
The government should have no say in any private organization. Even if they give them funds, if they dont like what the organization does, dont give them money. (how about we give no money to any organization and just save trillions of dollars?)

In a way. There are many instances of National Guard members ferrying them to campgrounds or they used campgrounds for free on military bases.

There never was any talk about religion or gays. We even had a kid in a wheelchair. It's not like today. So many institutions have been taken over by the nutty religious right. Then damaged.

What the hell does religion or gays have to do with a kid in a wheelchair? Could you possibly wait until AFTER the crack wears off to post?

Er, yes it does.

I didn't ask whether or not idiots like you had made it so that government funds enable the government to butt in where it shouldn't. I asked whether or not it made it a good idea for them to butt in. And yes, I know YOU think it's a spiffy idea for the government to tell people what to do and what to think. That's why I wasn't asking you. I was trying to get an answer from someone who has two entire, functioning brain cells to rub together.

Hey, its how it works with the school systems correct?

Um, public schools don't "accept government money". They are actually government institutions. It's like saying the Department of Defense "accepts government money". Last time I checked, the BSA is not and never has been a government institution.

Ask yourself this question:

"Why do gays want to be part of the Boy Scouts"?

Homos can't reproduce with homo sex and have children.

So why do they want to be around our kids so bad?

Now they are even having rallys demanding to be part of our children's lives.

Why?

Modern day homos remind me of the behavior of sodomites in the story of Sodom and Gomorrah :eek:

Why not start their own organization and call it the "Gay Scouts"?

And just leave us and our children alone!!!! :evil:

this is one the dumbest things I have ever read

LOL Really?

On my honor, I will do my duty
To God and my country
To help other people and to
Live by the Boy Scout Law.

Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back