Should the American GI be executed for killing the inocents in Afghanistan?

Should the US soldier face the death penalty for the murders in Afghanistan?

• Total voters
We follow the rules of the constitution and the USMJ to the letter. Killing 1 or 12 innocent civilians he faces the music.

It will be interesting to see if his attys try an insanity plea. That really is hard to do.
DIMINISHED capacity could spare him from death.

Diminished capacity puts his CO's in a damaging light. Heads gotta roll on this one. We are there trying to teach these people about justice and retribution.

So the man that flew a fucking plane to his own death is less insane than a man who goes on a shooting spree?

If the man received a recent head injury then prison for life. Other wise he can claim the same justice we demand of our adversaries.
So the man that flew a fucking plane to his own death is less insane than a man who goes on a shooting spree?

No. However, as the pilots flew to their deaths I see diminished capacity. A brainwashed cult. The soldier however did NOT try to conceal himself, or hide the crimes; rather he went to the base & explained what he had done. That too may indicate he "HAD A SCREW LOOSE".

When was the last time we executed a combat veteran for crimes committed while he was serving?

What is he being charged with besides murder, and is death a potential judgement?

I can't reconcile myself to the death penalty anymore, I don't think it is ever right because it ends the potential for salvation and repentance. But I do know that during times of war, the judgment for certain crimes is very harsh, as it probably needs to be.

It's very sad that innocent people died..but I also know that these people don't place a super high value on life to begin with...

I find the death penalty rather barbaric but we may have to in order to keep the lid on Afghanistan until we can get out.

The typical marxist, the ends justify the means. You are a piece of shit. Hell no I say. Unless you have boots on the ground yourself who the fuck are you to say they killed an innocent person? Noone in that country is innocent, they all collaborate against us, but yet some of you wish our own troops death because they handle their business. Fuck you liberal fucks, both on the left and the right, and if you are on the right you should be embarrassed, and if you are not I am embarrassed for you. This country is so weak right now it is not funny.

Why should I be embarrassed? I clearly stated that I was unaware of the man's head injury. Even so justice must be equal.

shouldn't his CO bare some responsibility for not relieving him of his duty?

The signs may not have been obvious as more than "nerves"; particularly in a war zone.

See that's the great thing about our country. I don't have to be a vet or a politician to have an opinion on MURDER.

It is interesting that you choose to make it personal when politics and govt aren't involved. Maybe I misjudged you....shame

I wouldn't ever take a soldiers experiences in 4 tours and injuries so lightly,never in the military but can only imagine how truly horrifying combat could be.

Agreed, but I also don't take the intentional murder of children lightly. I have the utmost respect for our vets. Murders, not so much. I suspect Full Auto is a vet and as such his opinion is both heartfelt and tainted. Just like bikersailor or whatever his name is, if I know they're vets I won't neg them because they made a sacrifice beyond my comprehension. It's a touchy subject, I get that. But this is life and my opinion is no less valid than theirs.

There was a time in this country where the senior officer of said patrols opinion was taken as it was. They had boots on the ground, they knew what happened. Not so much anymore. Too many liberal fucking retards got involved and twisted shit. I had friends involved in just these cases, and I guarantee they are telling the truth, but the left in this country is hellbent on making the civilians in this country against our own military so they can implement what Obama calls........
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s]Obama Civilian Security - YouTube[/ame]
Communist progressives are patient, they wait until the time is right. If we give them enough time, they will have us stripped of everything. Dont be fooled, everything that has happened in the last 20+ years has been by design.

Last edited:
Well fuck it, why don't we just skip the trial and hang the bastard in the middle of downtown Kabul?

You really think this guy was in his right mind? Or does that make a difference? Guess not any more.

If he was LEGITIMATELY out of his mind then fine. But just like today I saw coverage of a guy that got convicted but was declared nuts. He was fucking another man's wife and played the system to avoid justice. OJ Simpson got off on bullshit. I'm tired of innocence by technicality. What ever happened to being responsible for your behavior? As far as convicting him early, I don't think there is any doubt of his guilt. Just his brain.
Simpson got off in large part to an unfocused prosecution. Vince Bugliosi, WHO SUCCESSFULLY prosecuted the Manson killers, explained in a book that ripped the PROSECUTION.

Just like this, it is scary.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR1MXEjvtd8]Mark Levin - Obama's Civilian Army - YouTube[/ame]

were the 12 women and children he slaughtered barbarians?
No Murked, there is a tragedy, but this man had mental injuries that may have affected his mental state. The Afghan children killed were in a war zone, not at home in the beds HE knew AS HOME. To him they MAY have been the enemy. As you are a grandfather, I empathize with your horror. He cannot be free again; he must remain in confinement for life, IF found to be responsible/GUILTY. After "breaking" once, it is a risk to society WHEREVER he is, to let him ever be anywhere other than a lock down psychiatric facility or the "psych ward" at a MAX security prison. (I have been to a couple; the psych ward at FSP. Sure, some guys were faking, but the guy trying to eat his mattress did not seem to notice those around him. I've been to Chattahoochee also. I call the psych ward at FSP Dante's seventh third circle of HELL.)
What is FSP?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS2rJP-udUs&skipcontrinter=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS2rJP-udUs&skipcontrinter=1[/ame]

The similarities are amazing, and I hope some of you never get to see this through, because the rest of us will pay for it. This man is as close to hitler as we have seen in many years, his negligence towards the constitution is so obvious it is not even funny. And please, report me to whitehouseflag.org, I dare these fuckers to come for me, I live in the country and have massive firepower, they could not find me with flir, but I wish them good luck bitches. I call it as I see it, and this is how I see it. You who support this man are the enemy of the constitution and enemy of the state. Now come get you some you weak bitches. I do not fear my government, because my government works for me. When the government fears the people, that is liberty, when the people fear the government, that is tyranny.

Last edited:
His sentence if convicted must be in accordance with the USMC and the adjudicating if any circumstances.

Progressivism is a death cult that promotes eugenics...the similarities are there.

No Murked, there is a tragedy, but this man had mental injuries that may have affected his mental state. The Afghan children killed were in a war zone, not at home in the beds HE knew AS HOME. To him they MAY have been the enemy. As you are a grandfather, I empathize with your horror. He cannot be free again; he must remain in confinement for life, IF found to be responsible/GUILTY. After "breaking" once, it is a risk to society WHEREVER he is, to let him ever be anywhere other than a lock down psychiatric facility or the "psych ward" at a MAX security prison. (I have been to a couple; the psych ward at FSP. Sure, some guys were faking, but the guy trying to eat his mattress did not seem to notice those around him. I've been to Chattahoochee also. I call the psych ward at FSP Dante's seventh third circle of HELL.)
What is FSP?
Florida State Prison; Death Row is a part of the institution. The psych ward is the unit for those who appear mentally unstable; most go back into general population, a few are shipped to Chattahoochee, or other facilities. Chattahoochee is no longer ANYTHING like the movie about it. It is beautiful, serene, and HEAVILY secured.

What is FSP?
Florida State Prison; Death Row is a part of the institution. The psych ward is the unit for those who appear mentally unstable; most go back into general population, a few are shipped to Chattahoochee, or other facilities. Chattahoochee is no longer ANYTHING like the movie about it. It is beautiful, serene, and HEAVILY secured.

Are you a prison guard? I hated people like you in my youth if so. Lol

I was in Hutchinson State Penitentiary. Not sure what its called now. Sucked, the place was so old they still had the whipping posts in the yard as a reminder. I think it was built in the 1800's. Worst part was summer. Hot as fuck

Forum List

Back