Should the American GI be executed for killing the inocents in Afghanistan?

Should the US soldier face the death penalty for the murders in Afghanistan?

• Total voters
I need to hear the real true story for why he did it before I decide. I don't believe anyone concerning this whole thing.

Nor should you; I don't believe we've heard anything like the full truth of this incident, and the factors that led to it. This may be a lot bigger and uglier story than the incident itself, before it's over.

I need to hear the real true story for why he did it before I decide. I don't believe anyone concerning this whole thing.

Nor should you; I don't believe we've heard anything like the full truth of this incident, and the factors that led to it. This may be a lot bigger and uglier story than the incident itself, before it's over.

I would demand to talk to his commander and the people responsible for clearing him for deployment.

I would demand to talk to his commander and the people responsible for clearing him for deployment.

Yeah. I wonder if Lewis-McChord is swarming with CID, JAG, and IG personnel right about now....because it damn well should be!:mad:

My own personal feeling is that he should be executed, I'm at a loss for words to describe how sickening it is to hear about those poor children.

In reality the blame should go to the US Government for stretching our military so thin that we're redeploying people that have put in as much time as he has, along with the injuries he has sustained.

Things have to change, soon.

Yeah. I wonder if Lewis-McChord is swarming with CID, JAG, and IG personnel right about now....because it damn well should be!:mad:

Gadfly this an ugly secret we are stumbling on here, the Army is under alot of pressure to meet the numbers so they are just pushing people through the system, fuck when I was in Kuwait I met an Army Captain who was on his way to Iraq with a broken leg, he told me they were just going to put him behind a desk until he was cleared to go out in the field.:cuckoo:

My own personal feeling is that he should be executed, I'm at a loss for words to describe how sickening it is to hear about those poor children.

In reality the blame should go to the US Government for stretching our military so thin that we're redeploying people that have put in as much time as he has, along with the injuries he has sustained.

So he should just be executed without a trial of any kind? why is Maj Hassan afforded a trial but we are supposed to just slit this mans throat?:confused:

So he should just be executed without a trial of any kind? why is Maj Hassan afforded a trial but we are supposed to just slit this mans throat?:confused:

Of course he should have a trial. I'm basing this on the assumption that he's found guilty...like the 100 or so people that have already voted on the poll.

When a Afghan gets killed it's always "women and children".

When it's one of our troops shot in the back of the head it's "colateral-damage".

When a Afghan gets killed it's always "women and children".

When it's one of our troops shot in the back of the head it's "colateral-damage".

Link?

I don't remember saying that.

Gadfly this an ugly secret we are stumbling on here, the Army is under alot of pressure to meet the numbers so they are just pushing people through the system, fuck when I was in Kuwait I met an Army Captain who was on his way to Iraq with a broken leg, he told me they were just going to put him behind a desk until he was cleared to go out in the field.:cuckoo:

I worked with a nurse who got deployed to Iraq with a broken rib. That was in 2003.

This is all mainly academic. The guy won't be executed. Heck..if Lt. Calley's example is any bench mark, he'll be essentially pardoned.

What Calley did was far worse.

Seems like Obama is the prick doing that now.

Bush has been out of office 3.5 years dip-shit.

Your predictable and childish name-calling and insults aside, I always find it interesting the way partisan ideologues blame a President from the other party for everything that happens "under his watch", but immediately point the finger when their President is in power and things go south.

Bush put us there. He pushed it. YOU supported it. And you can't wash off the stink, no matter how hard you try to divert.

It's fuckwads like you that said we needed to pull out of Iraq and redeploy to Afghanistan. Iraq was the bad war. Afghanistan is the good war. Remember asshole?

You just want to blame that all on Bush Bush only sent Special Ops and logistics units there. He was criticized by the left for leaving Afghanistan to the locals. Now you ignorant shit-for-brains want to blame him for your fuckups too. You're just pissed because Obama is worse at dealing with actual war than Bush.

You're very brave with the lives, limbs, minds and money of others. We're all very impressed.

USA! USA! Keep pounding your chest.

Last edited:
This is all mainly academic. The guy won't be executed. Heck..if Lt. Calley's example is any bench mark, he'll be essentially pardoned.

What Calley did was far worse.

If that is the case, then he and his family will have to change their names and be in hiding the rest of their lives.

I remember the My Lai Massacre. It wasn't public knowledge at the time it happened and there weren't any frothing at the mouth throngs of crazy muslims who will kill you for laughing at their silly god demanding he be executed. If I recall correctly, there were others who were tried as well.

Last edited:
Your predictable and childish name-calling and insults aside, I always find it interesting the way partisan ideologues blame a President from the other party for everything that happens "under his watch", but immediately point the finger when their President is in power and things go south.

Bush put us there. He pushed it. YOU supported it. And you can't wash off the stink, no matter how hard you try to divert.

It's fuckwads like you that said we needed to pull out of Iraq and redeploy to Afghanistan. Iraq was the bad war. Afghanistan is the good war. Remember asshole?

You just want to blame that all on Bush Bush only sent Special Ops and logistics units there. He was criticized by the left for leaving Afghanistan to the locals. Now you ignorant shit-for-brains want to blame him for your fuckups too. You're just pissed because Obama is worse at dealing with actual war than Bush.

You're very brave with the lives, limbs, minds and money of others. We're all very impressed.

USA! USA! Keep pounding your chest.

And the same can be said of those who have taken American dollars and built entire neighborhoods teeming with crime, as well as creating and supporting generational welfare recipients.

It doesn't really matter what should or should not happen. He WILL be executed. If he gets life and they put him in the general prison population. The black muslims there will kill him in short order.

I doubt that will happen, plus there's a more organized and larger "counter-balance" to them in his favor.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back