Should the 26 States That Overturned Obamacare File To Hold Obama in Contempt?

• Total voters

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011

1. Once a federal judge deems a law unconstitutional, no matter what other judges have ruled, THE PRESIDENT MUST ABIDE BY IT!

2. The Judge denied those 26 States injunctive relief on the grounds that the ENTIRE LAW IS VOID AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL and there is no evidence that Obama will not abide by the ruling of unconstitutionality. Thus, by ruling Obamacare unconstituional he is by default granting injunctive releif. P75 Vinson opinion

3. The President refuses to immediatly stop implementing Obamacare and thus, is in violation of his oath of office and in contempt of a federal court ruling.
4. No stay has yet to be granted by any higher court.
5. Failure to comply with the Judiciary branch of government and being held in contempt is an impeachable offence! :woohoo:

Mark Levin Explains This Perfectly!

Last edited by a moderator:

1. Once a federal judge deems a law unconstitutional, no matter what other judges have ruled, THE PRESIDENT MUST ABIDE BY IT!

2. The Judge denied those 26 States injunctive relief on the grounds that the ENTIRE LAW IS VOID AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL and there is no evidence that Obama will not abide by the ruling of unconstitutionality. Thus, by ruling Obamacare unconstituional he is by default granting injunctive releif. P75 Vinson opinion

3. The President refuses to immediatly stop implementing Obamacare and thus, is in violation of his oath of office and in contempt of a federal court ruling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_euLqzDKkY

Let me guess, you would then have Palin on a white horse ride into the oval office and take command of county?

So Obmam did it all?
None of the congresspersons from those 26 states voted for it?
Any of them re-elected last nov?

Let me guess, you would then have Palin on a white horse ride into the oval office and take command of county?

It didnt take long for someone to spam and troll their way in to this thread in order to make a compleatly non-related comment. Do you ever think before you post? When a topic is presented do you immediatly speak of someting compleatly different every time you post? What is the reason for your willful ignorance? Are you blinded by you hate for conservatives so much that you lose your presence of mind and are unable to hold a relevent arguement? Any credebility that you think you have is demolished by your above comment. It shows alot about you and the manner you respond to debates in this forum. Please stop making compleatly unrelated remarks in order to gain an unrelated responce in your obvious attempt to hijack this thread.

Last edited:

It didnt take long for someone to spam and troll their way in to this thread in order to make a compleatly non-related comment. Do you ever think before you post? When a topic is presented do you immediatly speak of someting compleatly different every time you post? What is the reason for your willful ignorance? Are you blinded by you hate for conservatives so much that you lose your presence of mind and are unable to hold a relevent arguement? Any credebility that you think you have is demolished by your above comment. It shows alot about you and the manner you respond to debates in this forum. Please stop spamming in my thread.

No, I have just been stuck in a snow storm the past few days and find it fun to piss off tools like you who get so upset over some of the things people say to you on the internet. My favorite on this site is people like you who try to act so intelligent with words like "compleatly" sound it out buddy ahahah nice try kid

So Obmam did it all?
None of the congresspersons from those 26 states voted for it?
Any of them re-elected last nov?

Congressmen are popularly elected. The States are compleatly independant of them. Thus you have absolutly no arguement here. It wasnt always this way though. Before progressivs amendmend the constitution, the Senate was chosen by the state legislatures to speak on behalf of the states. If that were true today Obamacare would have never been implemented.

Furthermore, only Obama can abide by the court ruling because he is the only one responsible for contunuing with the task of enforcing the law. Once a bill is signed in to law Congress has absolutly nothing to do with it unless they wish to amend it by vote. Do I really need to explain all this to you or are you just playing stupid?

It didnt take long for someone to spam and troll their way in to this thread in order to make a compleatly non-related comment. Do you ever think before you post? When a topic is presented do you immediatly speak of someting compleatly different every time you post? What is the reason for your willful ignorance? Are you blinded by you hate for conservatives so much that you lose your presence of mind and are unable to hold a relevent arguement? Any credebility that you think you have is demolished by your above comment. It shows alot about you and the manner you respond to debates in this forum. Please stop spamming in my thread.

No, I have just been stuck in a snow storm the past few days and find it fun to piss off tools like you who get so upset over some of the things people say to you on the internet. My favorite on this site is people like you who try to act so intelligent with words like "compleatly" sound it out buddy ahahah nice try kid

I Never claimed to be a good speller. In fact, I am famous for my lack of spelling ability. Your accusation of me "trying to be so intellegent" is the equivilancy of entering a fact not in evidence. A claim that you cannot make because you refuse to discuss the topic at hand. And your excuse of accusing me of exactly what you are doing wont hold water here. And I see youve also called me kid. That speaks more about you than anything else youve written. Of course, I am not the guy with the cartoon charicter as his avatar. People make such comments of name calling and belittleing (like what you just did) in order to make themselves feel good about themselves. In reality it shows weakness and the need for artificial self motovation for a weak and unstable mind. As no doubt your boredom in the snow has intensified.

Last edited:
More and more Conservatives are pushing the envelope in terms of trying to unravel the nation (Much like they were in opposition to the American Revolution, instigated the Whiskey Rebellion and started the War of Southern Treachery) and the United States Constitution, and more and more the nation will push back.

I Never claimed to be a good speller. In fact, I am famous for my lack of spelling ability. Your accusation of me "trying to be so intellegent" is the equivilancy of entering a fact not in evidence. A claim that you cannot make because you refuse to discuss the topic at hand. And your excuse of accusing me of exactly what you are doing wont hold water here. And I see youve also called me kid. That speaks more about you than anything else youve written. Of course, I am not the guy with the cartoon charicter as his avatar. People make such comments of name calling and belittleing (like what you just did) in order to make themselves feel good about themselves. In reality it shows weakness and the need for artificial self motovation for a weak and unstable mind. As no doubt your boredom in the snow has intensified.

I have no desire to discuss the topic at hand with you, none at all, you are not capible of objective discourse kid. All you want to do is attack anyone who has a different view of the world as you. You sir, are a communist.

I have no desire to discuss the topic at hand with you, none at all, you are not capible of objective discourse kid. All you want to do is attack anyone who has a different view of the world as you. You sir, are a communist.

I think you just described yourself perfectly! Though unlike you, I have proof. See here>>> http://www.usmessageboard.com/3277847-post2.html . Is this objective discourse? Atticking someone because their different view of the word huh? You mean like you did in your first post in this thread? Ive been begging for civil discourse. See here >> http://www.usmessageboard.com/3277862-post4.html . Of course, it would be hard for you to have civil discourse if you have a compleat inability to actually comment on the topic of the thread you are posting in. But that would be asking too much from you huh?

derp......

More and more Conservatives are pushing the envelope in terms of trying to unravel the nation (Much like they were in opposition to the American Revolution, instigated the Whiskey Rebellion and started the War of Southern Treachery) and the United States Constitution, and more and more the nation will push back.

That's a new one coming from the left who doesn't even pretend to be great defenders of the constitution. What part of the constitution are conservatives unraveling?

Last edited:

That's a new one coming from the left who doesn't even pretend to be great defenders of the constitution. What part of the constitution are conservatives unraveling?

Liberals have always defended the Constitution, heck they wrote it. Conservatives have always opposed it in principle while holding it up as some sort of holy religious tome. Heck, one Conservative painter has Jesus handing it to the founding fathers.

What are the Conservatives unraveling? The ability of government to collect taxes and support the general welfare. The only thing the right seeks to uphold, is military spending. And even there they screw the pooch. They want a conquering military..not a defensive one.

Plus it's racist not to allow Barry to do whatever he wants.

Fed judges have also given it a pass. So we are in a bit of a catch until the SCOTUS declares one way or another.

It should be put on hold until that time. Obama and the dems know what they are doing is wrong, but are betting that they will get a pass or have it in place by the time the SCOTUS rules.

All they realy have to do is get rid of the unconstitutional parts, and go forward with everything else.

If they didn't put Rangell in the street, obama is untouchable.

Why isn't this crap in conspiracy theories? Or at least the Romper Room.

Magic double super secret phantom default injunctions. Where do they come up with this shit? :lmao:

Liberals have always defended the Constitution, heck they wrote it. Conservatives have always opposed it in principle while holding it up as some sort of holy religious tome. Heck, one Conservative painter has Jesus handing it to the founding fathers.

What are the Conservatives unraveling? The ability of government to collect taxes and support the general welfare. The only thing the right seeks to uphold, is military spending. And even there they screw the pooch. They want a conquering military..not a defensive one.

Check your history. Most of our wars were started with a (D) in the WH.

Isolationism was a conservative idea.

You are either truly naive or deliberatly obtuse if you think liberals then are ANYTHING like liberals now.

Then obviously you are the one who needs to read the constitution if you think the general welfare clause means the government can tax for whatever it wants. One of you 'liberal' heroes James Madison commented on this very issue and how it was meant to be interpreted in the federalist papers. In a nutshell the intent was for the genearl welfare clause to refer SPECIFICALLY to the enumerated powers that follow. Provide health care isn't there. And conservatives having a problem with government fining people for not buying health care or tax people to provide it does NOT mean that conservatives are generally trying to avoid and get rid of taxes. Just the ones the fed has no authority to collect in the first place

I think you just described yourself perfectly! Though unlike you, I have proof. See here>>> http://www.usmessageboard.com/3277847-post2.html . Is this objective discourse? Atticking someone because their different view of the word huh? You mean like you did in your first post in this thread? Ive been begging for civil discourse. See here >> http://www.usmessageboard.com/3277862-post4.html . Of course, it would be hard for you to have civil discourse if you have a compleat inability to actually comment on the topic of the thread you are posting in. But that would be asking too much from you huh?

Listen Pubes, I don't know how many times i have to tell you, i don't care about your topic, your a crazy old man who lives in a fantasy world. Look at all the other post people wrote laughing at you. Your a joke, just stop, your embarrassing your self and your family

Forum List

Back