Should Sledding be Outlawed?

On my property, sure, I'd let them sled. Why not?

But I live in South Carolina. Our lawyers aren't as out of control as NJ's, and we have a crazy thing here called community, where we know our neighbors, talk to them politely, and do wild stuff like let their kids play with ours on our property.

So it's in context. But yes, I'd happily allow kids to sled on my property. They are kids. It's snow. Sledding is what they do.

you act like sc is so wonderful and all....i live in nc....stop blowing smoke up people's asses

sc is like anywhere else...people sue....personal injury lawyers abound in sc like anywhere else

Oh Lord! NC!? I'm sorry man. Our taxes are twice as low and our women twice as hot. Ya'll got some......lets say...."husky" ladies up there man.:(

You should see the chicks in Miami.

:eusa_angel:

I've never seen that many tight asses in painted on jeans in my life.

neither of you answered the simple question....as a private land owner would you allow sledding?

At your own Risk? Yes. ;) :):):):):) :clap2:

We have a spot that a lot of folks use, and have for at least as long as I can remember. A few of us dads even spend a weekend afternoon giving people rides up with our *gasp* atvs'.

I better check my legal obligations in case some city dwelling liberal shows up looking for someone to blame should they get hurt. I never even thought of getting sued until now.

Last edited by a moderator:
you act like sc is so wonderful and all....i live in nc....stop blowing smoke up people's asses

sc is like anywhere else...people sue....personal injury lawyers abound in sc like anywhere else

Oh Lord! NC!? I'm sorry man. Our taxes are twice as low and our women twice as hot. Ya'll got some......lets say...."husky" ladies up there man.:(

I wanted to see Miami asses when I visited.

Unfortunately, all the ladies were looking at me, so I couldn't see their backides:D

At your own Risk? Yes. ;) :):):):):) :clap2:

We have a spot that a lot of folks use, and have for at least as long as I can remember. A few of us dads even spend a weekend afternoon giving people rides up with our *gasp* atvs'.

I better check my legal obligations in case some city dwelling liberal shows up looking for someone to blame should they get hurt. I never even thought of getting sued until now.

:lol::clap2:

Bucs is right bones. We had 8 yrs of total Dem control and they passed 115 new laws in that time. But its mostly because of the lawyers. We should start instituting quotas. J/K
It's actually because of the conservative parents that always sue when their children get hurt. They don't believe in personal responsibility...what else do you expect to happen? The state can't afford all the lawsuits.

I laughed my ass off at the broken escalator video.

Thats the liberal mindset in a nutshell. They'd need a government official to tell them how to get off of it....then demand escalators be banned. Then ban stairs because someone can fall down them. Then....ban 2nd floors completely.

I'm waiting for a liberal to ban suicide.

Unfortunately, all the ladies were looking at me, so I couldn't see their backides:D

Maybe you should quit prancing around. Then they wouldn't be looking at you.

To be honest I don't know if they're looking. I used to do a quick turnaround and catch them snapping their heads to the front cuz women hate being caught. But that was when I was younger. Now if they check out my crotch I feel lucky.

Bucs is right bones. We had 8 yrs of total Dem control and they passed 115 new laws in that time. But its mostly because of the lawyers. We should start instituting quotas. J/K
It's actually because of the conservative parents that always sue when their children get hurt. They don't believe in personal responsibility...what else do you expect to happen? The state can't afford all the lawsuits.

Conservative parents...dont believe in personal responsibility?

Say that 50 times in a row. Then take an aspirin and a nap. Symptoms may disappear within 48 hours.

Maybe you should quit prancing around. Then they wouldn't be looking at you.

To be honest I don't know if they're looking. I used to do a quick turnaround and catch them snapping their heads to the front cuz women hate being caught. But that was when I was younger. Now if they check out my crotch I feel lucky.

Haha, well played.

Say that 50 times in a row. Then take an aspirin and a nap. Symptoms may disappear within 48 hours.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bucs90 again

It would be much simpler to me for NJ to simply pass some kind of "sled at your own risk" law that preempted any liability by the state. Though I don't understand how the state is responsible in the first place for me sledding down a hill on my own accord.

Pools no longer have slides or diving boards here in NJ. "Too dangerous"

There are insurance companies that will not do business in NJ. Too many lawyers. There are OB/GYNs that will no longer deliver babies. Too many lawyers. There are people (like me) who will no longer host parties. Too many lawyers.

However I will say that municipalities in my area have avoided litigation when it comes to swimming in the ocean. Drowning victims' families have tried to sue, but have been unsuccessful. For now. I don't see how sledding would be any different.

It would be much simpler to me for NJ to simply pass some kind of "sled at your own risk" law that preempted any liability by the state. Though I don't understand how the state is responsible in the first place for me sledding down a hill on my own accord.

Because Liberals have so stretched the legal responsibility of Government as to make it meaningless. Lawyers are now able to sue Government for ANYTHING, no matter how NOT the Governments fault, that is done on Government land. Thanks to Liberal laws, liberal lawyers and Liberal Judges.

The Liberals have assigned the Government to be responsible for anything that happens on anything even remotely connected to the Government, while relieving from the parents and responsible adults that responsibility.

In one of the upper Midwest States about 15 years ago a CONVICT, in prison was in the act of ESCAPING, another felony, when he hurt himself. He sued the State and some stupid jury and Judge awarded him 40k in damages.

Starting in the 60's the liberals have been eroding personal responsibility and assigning it to any entity that has money so that Lawyers can sue them. Government always has money.

Hell some schools do not give letter grades in lower level grades because it might hurt the feelings of the Students. Playgrounds have been disappearing for years due to lawsuits. Some physical activity in Gym is gone due to lawsuits.

Fat kids are not the fault of the parent but some fast food joint. Fat people are not responsible but some fast food joint is.

Lawyers are out of control and most of them are Liberals. Because so many members of Congress are lawyers Tort reform is impossible.

John Edwards convinced a Jury in NC that birth defects were really the cause of Doctors and malpractice.

Truth hurts, eh? Something I discovered while my kids were going through elementary school...the cons invariably blamed everyone but their child for the child's behavior.

Truth hurts, eh? Something I discovered while my kids were going through elementary school...the cons invariably blamed everyone but their child for the child's behavior.

I truly believe that there is Nobody on this Board more capable of fucking up a wet dream than you Ravi.

I'm not even sure you take this as an insult or compliment Ravi.

Just Saying....

Forum List

Back