Should Sherrod Sue Breitbart?

Does anyone REALLY give a shit about this Sherrod woman. Like she is the FIRST person to eva lose a job. Just what the hell makes her SO SPECIAL. she was just another Guberment lackey sucking of the Taxpayers tit.

she should just go away, but no, she has to KEEP STIRRING THE RACIST POT.

Here's a clue for the poor victim, nobody cares ANYMORE.

Who stirred the racist pot?!?! That's like a kid who kills his parents, then asks for leniency because he's an orphan!

This should get REALLY interesting, because Breitbart is caught between a rock and hard place. If he doesn't apologize, he gets sued and mostly likely loses. If he does apologize he loses all credibility on the right. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy! :lol:

big friggen deal. it's amazing what you lefties find IMPOTENT, I mean important..:lol:

It seems important enough for you to keep defending him. What's the diff? He's just a white Al Sharpton and you know it!

The edited tape caused the whole mess for sure but if I were Sherrod I would be sueing my employers.

After all they fired her on the evidence of the tape. Politicial all the way. They tried to head off a possible scandal. If they had bothered to view the entire tape Sherrod never would have been fired.

Yup. Thats who I would sue.

They apologized and offered a new job. What's to sue over? THAT'S the loser. Breitbart on the other hand, lied about her on purpose, hasn't apologized and damaged her reputation, as can be seen on this thread with some are still calling her a racist dsespite all the evidence to the contrary. I'd LOVE to see her sue. That'll open up a whole can of worms for the right. If Bart is as bright as he thinks he is, he'll settle out of court.

Bart will settle out of court if he's smart ???

You are a fucking idiot RadKon....

Ya gotta be flip-flopping around somewhere in La La Land with totally brain dead Looney Birds.

Is Breitbart ultimately to blame for what happened?

Yes or no? Why/why not?

Yes.

For defamation of character.

Yeah sure.....for Breitbart drawing plausible conclusions from a GARBLED speech of an INCORRECTLY EDITED narrative by the Inept Black Racist NAACP......which even fooled The Usually Fucked-up Obami Osami Lopez Administration to the point where these smegpots decided to fire her.

And the bottom line.....after putting a microscope to her past.....where she turned out to be the LEFTIEST of the LEFT Black Racist Loonies.....and subsequently (after the fact) SUBSTANTIATION by her behaviour and pronouncements that Sherrod is not only a Black Racist.......BUT A BLACK RACIST PSYCHO !!!!

Defamation of Sherrod's character ?????

Ya think Sherrod woulda gotten that POLITICALLY appointed job in the CORRUPT Obami Osami Lopez Administrrtion if she wasn't The LEFTIEST OF THE LEFT BLACK RACIST PSYCHO TO BEGIN WITH ????

C'mon now.....

Get fucking real !!!!

There is only one way Shirley can win. That's if the judge is a dumb racist mongrel like her husband.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrcJ3cBDS7Y]YouTube - Charles Sherrods Uncle Toms[/ame]

Lets keep it on Breitbart.

Is HE the one ultimately responsible for all this mess?

The person who is responsible for editing the tape is. Clearly, it was an act of malice. If Brietbart did it, then yes. If not, then he's just a stupid dupe but not the responsible one.

I disagree. Unless of course the tape was edited by the white house staff and/or the naacp. They're the one's that overreacted without bothering to validate the information they were overreacting to.

Quoting people out of context is nothing new, so why is it such an egregious act of malice this time, worthy of legal retribution?

Forum List

Back