Should Sex Offenders get castrated?

signelect

Rookie
Dec 10, 2010
Houston, TX
Yes i do believe child sex offenders get castrated. Why would in their nasty little minds try to corrupt a child. I get so mad when I hear on the news that a child was molested or raped. What the fuck is going on in their minds! Children are our future. If we corrupt their minds now...... we will corrupt our future. :evil:

No, castration doesn't work. If they want to keep violating someone getting their dicks cut off won't stop them.

Yes i do believe child sex offenders get castrated. Why would in their nasty little minds try to corrupt a child. I get so mad when I hear on the news that a child was molested or raped. What the fuck is going on in their minds! Children are our future. If we corrupt their minds now...... we will corrupt our future. :evil:

I would prefer a mechanism to either invoke life sententces on the most clear cut cases, or a mechanism to sequester them from society (in a more comfortable enviroment than a prision).

We would also have to make sure it targets your true sex criminals, and does not include cases such as a 19 year old boy having sex with his 16 year old girlfriend.

As others have said, it wouldn't do any good. The desire is still there, and there are sadly many ways to rape. Sex offenders are sometimes given "chemical castration", and it's been proven that it doesn't change that sexual need for power and dominance over a victim.

The only safe way to keep rapists from raping again is to lock them up... permanently.

Forum List

Back