Should sex education be in public school?

I don't blame you! My friend's parents put her on the pill and you know what she was having sex, my other friend who was catholic took her pills away and she was also having sex. Good move on their part!:doubt:
My son is 15 months old and I tell him every day he is not having sex until he is twenty five, I hope it sticks:redface: I for one do not want him ending up like his father. I will also be open with him when he is older and can actually understand.
You know what the crazy thing is, men get "excited" even when they are a year old and I have to act like it is normal so he doesn't develope a complex but it is just crazy to me when I am changing his diaper if there is a slight "breeze" he becomes very happy.:eek:
Is a breeze a BJ?:lol:

Depends on how long you've been deployed.:cool:
I'm pretty sure the men being deployed ain't wearing diapers.

I believe that sex education should come in many forms. First, kids should learn about reproduction in their basic science classes like biology and physiology. Second, kids should learn about STD's in their health class. But thirdly and most importantly, kids should learn about sexual responsibility from their parents. As was mentioned before, parents are mitigating their duties to the schools to raise their children for them, and that is NOT what schools are meant to do. Schools are supposed to build the foundation for a child's education and career. It is the role of the parents to teach their child how to become adults.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Very well said, J!!

[
Sex is part of our lives, if for no other reason than biological function. Of course it should be taught in public schools.

I'm not sure, but I get the idea you think it should not be taught. Why?

je consens,biologie science should be taught i n school but sex educatiion should b e taught by parents.

I think abstinence-only, and creation science should be taught.

this will b e big mistake.this i s why sex educaton fail i n Québec schools.

Last edited:
I don't blame you! My friend's parents put her on the pill and you know what she was having sex, my other friend who was catholic took her pills away and she was also having sex. Good move on their part!:doubt:
My son is 15 months old and I tell him every day he is not having sex until he is twenty five, I hope it sticks:redface: I for one do not want him ending up like his father. I will also be open with him when he is older and can actually understand.
You know what the crazy thing is, men get "excited" even when they are a year old and I have to act like it is normal so he doesn't develope a complex but it is just crazy to me when I am changing his diaper if there is a slight "breeze" he becomes very happy.:eek:
Is a breeze a BJ?:lol:
dude that is wrong! And my son isn't getting a BJ from some hoodrat for along time if ever.:eusa_shhh:

Man I do not want to think about my son being old enough to drive let alone have sex. I don't know how some parents don't lock their kids up during high school. My dad was wierded out when I got pregnant at twenty six, I think he likes to think of his daughter's as virgin even though we both have kids now.
I will just tell my son all women have pussy trolls that will bight is penis.:redface:

A parent who puts a daughter on birth control pills is not teaching the right moral values in the home. I think it simply encourages younf girls to be "trampy".

A parent who puts a daughter on birth control pills is not teaching the right moral values in the home. I think it simply encourages younf girls to be "trampy".

Right, because controlling your child's every move is the best way to prevent pregnancy. Hey, just ask Sarah Palin and the countless other mothers who tried to teach "abstinence only" how it worked out for them.

If you know your daughter is sexually active, buy them birth control. If you know your son is sexually active, buy him condoms. And, again, talk to them about sexual responsibility. Just telling them, "Sex is bad and can make you pregnant and give you AIDS," is not going to accomplish anything. At the same time, giving them birth control and condoms freely isn't exactly the best method either. The best parents I've ever encountered were the ones who understood that their kids are more than likely going to have sex in high school and were responsible enough to talk to their kids before it happened AND did not punish them after they found out.

Forum List

Back