Should schools teach that homosexuality is bad?

How do you feel about counselors,., during shool hours, referring suicidal students to mental health professionals or gangbangers to anti-gang groups?

Are counselors not there to help the students by referring them to resources from which they might benefit?

Sigh.

I'm grateful I have no homosexuals in my immediate family. Not because I care whether or not they're gay, I know that happens. But because it spells heartache for them.

I think it's pretty obvious I have no anti-gay agenda. I could care less. I have a boss I adore, and she's dyke all the way. I liked her from the minute I met her, when she shook my hand and almost broke it (and I have a firm handshake) and yelled some nice thing into my face....and I still like her. Though I'm glad I don't have to work in the same office with her because apparently she can be pretty scary (as a boss)...I've never had that experience with her, though. We come from backgrounds that are rather similar. I'm not easily intimidated, however, which could be the problem that some of the her more sheltered employees have with her. I take people as they come and I can relate on any level. When I'm with her we talk about our grannies and recipes and stuff like that, pretty mundane. She's ex-Navy, too, so she's a spiffy dresser, gotta respect that.

But it's a mistake to encourage kids to try on their sexuality before they're mature enough to deal with the consequences..whatever those consequences are.

I think it's pretty obvious I have no anti-gay agenda. I could care less. I have a boss I adore, and she's dyke all the way...

She's ex-Navy, too, so she's a spiffy dresser, gotta respect that.
Allie works for Bodecca?

Forum List

Back