Should Santorum and Gingrich drop out of this race?

Should Santorum and Gingrich drop out of this race?

• Yes

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • No

Votes: 25 64.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly, I'm tired of trying to save you dumb fucks from yourselves. It aint' worth the effort.

I don't need a bigoted thug to save me, thanks. But you keep wallowing your Marxist fantasies.

And what part of "equal" do you not understand, komrade?

Yes, Outsourcers are traitors. When America Fights the INEVITABLE war with China over who controls the Pacific, it will be remember the outsources are the ones who put them in the position to do so.

IOW, Steve Jobs is a traitor. As is virtually every other CEO and President of every major manufacturing technology.

:thup:

Not that a Chickenhawk like you would ever be near the fighting.

So you're at the west coast shore with your rifle, ready for the "inevitable" war, right?

:thup:

You didn't answer my point. Steve Jobs got rich, even got pushed to the head of the line for a new liver, and these poor folks in China are being harvested for their organs. Does this seem right to you?

lol

And you accuse me of false equivalency.

tumblr_lxc956EHtJ1r9edavo1_400.jpg

Honestly, I'm tired of trying to save you dumb fucks from yourselves. It aint' worth the effort.

I don't need a bigoted thug to save me, thanks. But you keep wallowing your Marxist fantasies.

And what part of "equal" do you not understand, komrade?

The parts where I also said, "REASONABLE" and "FAIR".

I always find it amusing that you mutants scream that a Auto Worker gets $28.00 an hour, but are just oooooh, sooooo fine with inept CEO's getting eight figure salaries when their companies require governmetn bailouts.

In short, you want to capitalize rewards and socialize risks.

Yes, Outsourcers are traitors. When America Fights the INEVITABLE war with China over who controls the Pacific, it will be remember the outsources are the ones who put them in the position to do so.

IOW, Steve Jobs is a traitor. As is virtually every other CEO and President of every major manufacturing technology.

Manufacturing that they are giving to a communist dictatorship that harvests its own citizens for transplant organs and murders its citizens for doing nothing more than what we are doing here...

Not that a Chickenhawk like you would ever be near the fighting.

So you're at the west coast shore with your rifle, ready for the "inevitable" war, right?

Well, unlike your chickenshit ass, I actually served, yes.

You didn't answer my point. Steve Jobs got rich, even got pushed to the head of the line for a new liver, and these poor folks in China are being harvested for their organs. Does this seem right to you?

lol

And you accuse me of false equivalency.

]

It's not a false equivlency at all. it's kind of indicitive of what you consider values.

Jobs got put to the front of the line for a liver transplant because unlike poor little Sally who had her whole life ahead of her, he had the money to game the system. (He had himself put on the waiting list in every state.)

But he's rich. And much more important than Little Sally.

The parts where I also said, "REASONABLE" and "FAIR".

I always find it amusing that you mutants scream that a Auto Worker gets $28.00 an hour, but are just oooooh, sooooo fine with inept CEO's getting eight figure salaries when their companies require governmetn bailouts.

In short, you want to capitalize rewards and socialize risks.

Well, you're an idiot who makes broad generalizations about what you think people believe, so its no surprise you make that about me.

And I recall you shitting all over janitors, so don't give me the fake holier-than-thou bullshit.

It's not a false equivlency at all. it's kind of indicitive of what you consider values.

Jobs got put to the front of the line for a liver transplant because unlike poor little Sally who had her whole life ahead of her, he had the money to game the system. (He had himself put on the waiting list in every state.)

But he's rich. And much more important than Little Sally.

Let me explain something to you, komrade. Wherever there is socialized medicine, people jump the queue by gaming the system. Happens all the time. It happens much less in America.

So, we've hung Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Jeff Imelt, and most every other corporate leader in America in your Marxist fantasy. Then watch unemployment soar. But dumbfucks like you have no idea why.

I prefer they stay in and show everyone just how far the GOP establishment is willing to go to get who they want.

Romney wins 56% of the vote in Illinois, even more than expected. Now while everyone has complained that he was a "weak" candidate because he was staying around 35%--it's clear now from this win that he can no longer be considered a "weak" candidate. Puerto Rico and now Illinois have spoken and both gave him commanding wins.

This weekend we have Louisiana--which Santorum is expected to win--and then we go into April--which is Romney month. Winner take all states that are going to cream Rick Santorum.

IOW--Mitt Romney has already secured the nomination--there is no point--in Santorum or Gingrich staying in this race any longer--so they can say something stupid that we end up defending for the next several months.

Last edited:
Let me explain something to you, komrade. Wherever there is socialized medicine, people jump the queue by gaming the system. Happens all the time. It happens much less in America.

So, we've hung Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Jeff Imelt, and most every other corporate leader in America in your Marxist fantasy. Then watch unemployment soar. But dumbfucks like you have no idea why.

Yawn... Once again, the parasite trying to convince you he's a vital organ.

You know what, the rest of the industrialized world doesn't have these huge parasites, and they are as wealthy and well off as we are.

You know what, the rest of the industrialized world doesn't have these huge parasites, and they are as wealthy and well off as we are.

Do you know where else they hung capitalists?

USSR
China
Cuba
North Korea
Cambodia

you ------> communists

Do you know where else they hung capitalists?

USSR
China
Cuba
North Korea
Cambodia

you ------> communists

And do you know WHY they hung those Capitalist? Because they were assholes.

(Incidentl, I don't think there ever were Capitalists in North Korea. It was a Japanese Colony before the Soviets took it over.)

This is the concept I keep trying to drill into your head. You keep beating a dog, eventually it will turn around and maul you to death.

You think you tards on the right would have gotten that lesson from 2008, when Obama (again the most radical guy to hold the office in my lifetime) won, but nope, you're doubling down on the stupid by nominating Mormon Gordon Gecco.

And the ironic thing is, the GOP base right now isn't so much the affluent college educated types. They are the dumb, uneducated hayseeds who think that we need a little more Jay-a-zus in their lives. The minute they figure out, you don't believe in that shit any more than I do, you are really going to be in trouble.

Forum List

Back