Should Ron Paul run for President in 2012? Vote

Ron Paul, Palin, Cheney, Gingrich...

Bring them on!

I don't want Paul to run for the same reason Luissa does want him to.

Ron had less effect on the '08 election than did Perot in '92 or Nader in '00.

Basically, he didn't raise the bar or change/focus the discussion or siphon votes.

So what the hell makes anyone think that he'll do something groundbreaking a second time around, when historically outlier candidates do progressively worse each time they run? It's nothing but an ego trip at this point, same as it was for Nader. He's gotten used to having his name in the national news and op/ed pieces, and wants to keep it there.

Ron had a much less effect on the '08 election than did Perot in '92 and Nader in '00.

Basically, he didn't raise the bar or change/focus the discussion or siphon votes.

So what the hell makes anyone think that he'll do something groundbreaking a second time around, when historically outlier candidates do progressively worse each time they run? It's nothing but an ego trip at this point, same as it was for Nader. He's gotten used to having his name in the national news and op/ed pieces, and whats to keep it there.

he is still always on fox, cnn, abc, etc doing interviews and such on economic and domestic policy. I voted for him and got probably at least 50-100 people at my school & family to vote for him last time, but I really don't think he should, instead he should take an economic advisory role which is his strong point. if you had him and peter schiff in charge of ecnonomic policy of the country we would be in a million times better shape.

Ron had a much less effect on the '08 election than did Perot in '92 and Nader in '00.

So what the hell makes anyone think that he'll do something groundbreaking a second time around, when historically outlier candidates do progressively worse each time they run? It's nothing but an ego trip at this point, same as it was for Nader. He's gotten used to having his name in the national news and op/ed pieces, and whats to keep it there.

he is still always on fox, cnn, abc, etc doing interviews and such on economic and domestic policy.

....and thats what I said. He's gotten used to his name and face in the national spotlight and wants to keep it there.

Just one more guy I will have to beat out at the polls when I announce that I'm running for President. Ya'll save your excess money for my political fund when I begin to pass the hat around when the weather gets a little bit warmer. Nobody comes down to the corner to listen to my speeches because right now it's too cold outside. They will quit walking by and laughing when the weather gets warmer and they hang around a few minutes to hear what I have to say. Look for a bumper sticker at your local 7-11 beside that little container that will say "Quarters for BBD. Our next President." Please, don't take one of the bumper stickers unless you put a quarter in the can. Those things cost 80 cents each to print up! Get me to DC and I'll get the economy rolling again and a job for everybody who really wants one.

Place your Vote Here
Ron Paul .com

The shit you post around here makes me sick to my stomach to associate myself with you, as a fellow Paul supporter.

You're the kind of moron that gives the Paul movement a bad name.

You're an uninformed, mindless idiot. You've made several posts that have proven this.

You're a liability to the movement.

Place your Vote Here
Ron Paul .com

The shit you post around here makes me sick to my stomach to associate myself with you, as a fellow Paul supporter.

You're an uninformed, mindless idiot. You've made several posts that have proven this.

Hey There Paulie, I was in the Ron Paul Movement before you were born.
You sound like my wife when its that time of the month!
Is it Paulie or Paulie girl.

:lol: Wut?

Oh, talk about shooting yourself in the foot there hva with that post.

Place your Vote Here
Ron Paul .com

You're a highly misinformed person, my man.

I've read some of your posts, and you're LOST.

That 23.7 trillion dollars post you made with the video with Dillan Ratigan proved it.

You fall for the sensationalist bullshit and don't investigate to find out the facts.

The government has not spent 23.7 trillion dollars, not even close. But if Dillan Ratigan saying so is good enough for you, so be it.

Of course. Just so his idiot supporters can tell us how wrong we are on currency, federal reserve and 9/11 being inside job.

He shouldn't waste his effort.
Murkinz are too stupid to vote for a constitutional candidate.

If he was truly smart he'd move to Thailand and take it easy his remaining years.
His work is futile.

You're a highly misinformed person, my man.

I've read some of your posts, and you're LOST.

That 23.7 trillion dollars post you made with the video with Dillan Ratigan proved it.

You fall for the sensationalist bullshit and don't investigate to find out the facts.

The government has not spent 23.7 trillion dollars, not even close. But if Dillan Ratigan saying so is good enough for you, so be it.

Wow that post was from a while ago if you read the post or video, what ever you will see no one said it was spent.
what was said the bankster have excess to it, "Free Money" the taxpayers money, your money my money every ones money.
Look paulie I don't want to waste my time Arguing with you about a post that ticked you off.
This is still a Free Country if you don't like me for my post, I can live with it!
at least your a up front Guy or Girl.

Of course. Just so his idiot supporters can tell us how wrong we are on currency, federal reserve and 9/11 being inside job.

do you actually want the federal reserve to stay in place?

Forum List

Back