Should Romney release his SAT scores?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Rumor is he got a perfect 1600 which is phenomenal for someone taking the test in the 1960s when the scoring was much tougher than it is now. Whatever, i bet his scores were extremely high since he is an outstanding businessman.

If he released his scores that would force obozo to release his and expose himself as an affirmative action baby. I bet obozo got 350 on the math section.

Rumor is he got a perfect 1600 which is phenomenal for someone taking the test in the 1960s when the scoring was much tougher than it is now. Whatever, i bet his scores were extremely high since he is an outstanding businessman.

If he released his scores that would force obozo to release his and expose himself as an affirmative action baby. I bet obozo got 350 on the math section.

Obama has spent millions to regulate his level of "transparency".
Nothing short of a world wide teleprompter shortage is going to "force" Obama to divulge who he is.

No. Willard needs to release his tax returns like his father and Obama have.

If he were applying for a Job just about anywhere else, I am pretty damn he would tell them. :) I am pretty sure Obama would show his College Transcripts if applying for a high Level Private Sector Job with a fat Salary as well.

Should Romney release his SAT scores?

No, just his tax returns.

10 Theories About What Mitt Romney's Really Hiding in Those Tax Returns | Alternet

Did Romney Participate in IRS Tax Amnesty Program in 2009? | Daily Agenda

romney-irony-def.jpg

romney-long-form_01.jpg

Wow some astute plans from the Obamabots...their big agenda is to get Mitt to release his tax returns....wow, have the democrats ever ran on ideas? I know in 2006 and 2008 they didnt, did Kerry?

[

Obama has spent millions to regulate his level of "transparency".
Nothing short of a world wide teleprompter shortage is going to "force" Obama to divulge who he is.

If he was white the press would be all over obozo for his secrecy. But the corporate media is racist and has adopted the policy "we will not challenge a black president on anything".

Forum List

Back