CDZ Should Roe v. Wade be overturned?

Roe happened because women were dying...from back alley coat hanger abortions. Not wealthy women of course, They always had safe alternatives and used them judiciously.

end Roe and that's what we go back to.

Just a fact of life

Rubbish. That's as silly as blaming the govt. because drunks bought bad booze from criminals during Prohibition and got sick or dead, by their own stupidity. they get pregnant the same way for the most part, by their own choices, and if they don't want the kid put it up for adoption. Making stupid choices doesn't magically endow them with the right to murder.

Roe happened because women were dying...from back alley coat hanger abortions. Not wealthy women of course, They always had safe alternatives and used them judiciously.

Just a fact of life

Rubbish. That's as silly as blaming the govt. because drunks bought bad booze from criminals during Prohibition and got sick or dead, by their own stupidity. they get pregnant the same way for the most part, by their own choices, and if they don't want the kid put it up for adoption. Making stupid choices doesn't magically endow them with the right to murder.
Funny that the "results" of "stupid choices" never affect the men huh? And the anti-abortion fervor is driven primarily by....men

Just a fact of life

Funny that the "results" of "stupid choices" never affect the men huh? And the anti-abortion fervor is driven primarily by....men

Funny how you're full of rubbish as well, and we now have things called 'DNA tests', and at the end of the day most heterosexuals know it's women who control sexual relations in modern western societies.

" Declining Medical Treatment According To Determinism Fanatics "

* Prohibited From Intervening In Natural Judgment Of Gawd *
I'm not a 'religious person', and I don't care about obtuse ravings. Other than rape and medical reasons, there is no reason for a state to allow women to end a life because of mere inconvenience; they know how pregnancy occurs, and they make the choice to indulge in sexual relations and risk getting pregnant. We all know the method that works 100% of the time at preventing pregnancies, even if it has been kept a secret from you personally.
So if some fool decides they want to be really cool , then get on a motorbike , jump five cars and totally break themselves up , they should be required to suffer whatever physical state of catastrophe their body suffers without medical treatment ; after all , they knew what could happen .

" Declining Medical Treatment According To Determinism Fanatics "

* Prohibited From Intervening In Natural Judgment Of Gawd *
I'm not a 'religious person', and I don't care about obtuse ravings. Other than rape and medical reasons, there is no reason for a state to allow women to end a life because of mere inconvenience; they know how pregnancy occurs, and they make the choice to indulge in sexual relations and risk getting pregnant. We all know the method that works 100% of the time at preventing pregnancies, even if it has been kept a secret from you personally.
So if some fool decides they want to be really cool , then get on a motorbike , jump five cars and totally break themselves up , they should be required to suffer whatever physical state of catastrophe their body suffers without medical treatment ; after all , they knew what could happen .

Yes, you know you have no sane response, so make up some stupid bullshit and then answer your own fabrication with more rubbish. Where did I say they shouldn't get medical care during their pregnancy? I didn't.

The law isn’t a popularity contest. A precedent has been set. Deal with it.

" Suggestion For Better Reason "

* Stupid Premise Parallels *
Yes, you know you have no sane response, so make up some stupid bullshit and then answer your own fabrication with more rubbish. Where did I say they shouldn't get medical care during their pregnancy? I didn't.
You are proposing that pregnancy is a medical condition that does not include an option to abate it , should that so be desired .

In addition to denying medical treatments to someone because they new the risks before they engaged in a potentially life or health altering behavior , next you will be proposing to outlaw cosmetic surgery because individuals must accept the determinism as given that has been divinely conscripted .

" Suggestion For Better Reason "

* Stupid Premise Parallels *
You are proposing that pregnancy is a medical condition that does not include an option to abate it , should that so be desired .

In addition to denying medical treatments to someone because they new the risks before they engaged in a potentially life or health altering behavior , next you will be proposing to outlaw cosmetic surgery because individuals must accept the determinism as given that has been divinely conscripted .

Yes, we see you're left with talking to yourself again.

" Absurdities Of Anthropocentrism "

* Criminal Statute Contingencies Upon Legal Instance *
A state is a fabrication that is comprised of and for citizens .

When does one become a citizen and when is the requirement for equal protection with a citizen satisfied ?

Has a citizen been killed , or one which has met the requirement for equal protection with a citizen been killed , and therefore an illegal act of murder committed ?

Blackmun wrote the majority opinion for Roe V Wade and the entire judgment of a birth requirement for citizenship and equal protection is surmised in this statement from him , " Logically, of course, a legitimate state interest in this area need not stand or fall on acceptance of the belief that life begins at conception or at some other point prior to live birth. " .

Forum List

Back