Should Republicans tax Democrats for the Debt?

Should Republicans tax Democrats for their portion of the US Debt?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2009
I believe that when Republicans win power again, the first thing they should do is eliminate the tax burden on registered Republicans, and increase the taxes levied upon the registered Democrats.

Maybe the Republicans don't have to eliminate their own taxes but definitely only Democrats should have to pay for all the added debt that Obama and his cronies have piled on.

So barring Constitutionality, should Republicans force Democrats to pay for all of this?

I believe that when Republicans win power again, the first thing they should do is eliminate the tax burden on registered Republicans, and increase the taxes levied upon the registered Democrats.

Maybe the Republicans don't have to eliminate their own taxes but definitely only Democrats should have to pay for all the added debt that Obama and his cronies have piled on.

So barring Constitutionality, should Republicans force Democrats to pay for all of this?

Democrats can't pay for the debt. They don't make any money. :lol:

In essense, by favoring the above unconstitutional fictional scenario, you are admitting that you do not believe in the constitution.

i believe that when republicans win power again, the first thing they should do is eliminate the tax burden on registered republicans, and increase the taxes levied upon the registered democrats.

Maybe the republicans don't have to eliminate their own taxes but definitely only democrats should have to pay for all the added debt that obama and his cronies have piled on.

So barring constitutionality, should republicans force democrats to pay for all of this?
lmao!!!

• Banned
I'm pragmatic, if you mess-up America you should pay for it. America is messed-up by $4 Trillion dollars of new debt.

Democrats caused that, so Democrats should pay for that debt, Republicans can pay for their much smaller share.

In fact, let's proportion income taxes by how much debt is wracked-up by who you vote for.

I'm pragmatic, if you mess-up America you should pay for it. America is messed-up by $4 Trillion dollars of new debt.

Democrats caused that, so Democrats should pay for that debt, Republicans can pay for their much smaller share.

In fact, let's proportion income taxes by how much debt is wracked-up by who you vote for.

So in addition to throwing out the Constitution, you also want to make everyone's votes public?

How would you like it if we would put republicans in jail for voting for a government that did the illegal acts of torture? A government that did an illegal war (forced a war upon the people with unjustified grounds: WMDs? ), do you know that also democratic soldiers have died in both afghanistan and iraq: should democrats send a bill to the republicans for that?

Should the casualties of 9/11 send a bill to the republican voters for voting for an idiot that can't even protect the country?

And even so, you seem to be forgetting that republicans also voted for Obama.

Last edited:

$6+ TRILLION was added to the national debt under president bush, should all republicans ALONE pay this added debt?

when president bush took office, our history's accumilated debt was $5.6 trillion, when he left office it was over $11 TRILLION and that's without the $1.5 trillion added debt of his 2009 budget ending sept 30 2009?

so, what do you think....still want to make it all fair and square?

care

Great.

Another irrational, hyperpartisan, douchebag ... just what we need.

Great.

Another irrational, hyperpartisan, douchebag ... just what we need.

Heh. I guess I was wrong ... this isn't just another irrational, hyperpartisan, douchebag.

It's an irrational, hyperpartisan, WHINING, douchebag, spammer who we had to put in a corner for a couple days who doesn't know how to take his medicine.

I think I'll move this thread to the conspiracy theories forum and lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back