Should Republicans just stay home and not vote for a president on election day?

I'm willing not predict who will win until after the next presidential debate. If Romney wipes the floor with obama again, this election is all but over.

Why should they? O is crumbling and showing the whole nation how fraudulent he really is.
Question is, will there be another ACORN and Black Panthers that will commit election fraud for Hussein Obamaloney as they did in 2008? That's what the Romney people should really be on the lookout for. They already caught some people from the Obama campaign doing that in public schools in Florida.

I'd like to know who is watching the early ballots and who has access and what party are they from.

Nate Silver can kiss my ass.

Other polls have now pretty much quite working in VA and FL....they say it's going to Romney.

Why should they? O is crumbling and showing the whole nation how fraudulent he really is.
That's right. The emperor has no clothes, and an empty chair. We are now only beginning to see how brilliant Eastwood's interpretation of the Obamaloney presidency.

clinteastwoodandthechair.jpg

Question is, will there be another ACORN and Black Panthers that will commit election fraud for Hussein Obamaloney as they did in 2008? That's what the Romney people should really be on the lookout for. They already caught some people from the Obama campaign doing that in public schools in Florida.

I'd like to know who is watching the early ballots and who has access and what party are they from.

I'm watching. No party affiliation.

Obama has lost this election, he will be lucky to even finish out his first term with all the news coming out.

Sorry moonbats, Obama is so terrible republicans would show up in droves to vote him out if Homer Simpson was the repub nominee, deal with it....

More proof that Republicans will do anything to get tha Negro out of the White House.

They'll do anything to get that wealth redistributing, lying, corrupt, marxist cocksucker out of the White House. So stick that up your violated, race baiting ass..... :thup:

Sorry moonbats, Obama is so terrible republicans would show up in droves to vote him out if Homer Simpson was the repub nominee, deal with it....

More proof that Republicans will do anything to get tha Negro out of the White House.

I don't care about the Negro, but I want that ugly community agitator who HATES us so much he thinks we need Transforming, OUT

vote him out people

I don't care about the Negro, but I want that ugly community agitator who HATES us so much he thinks we need Transforming, OUT

vote him out people

I'm sure not voting for him. But then I won't be voting for his Republican clone either. Vote them out people!

Beyond pathetic. It really is why cant you just accept Romney is the better President
Honestly, watching the debate between Romney and Obama, to me it looked like a boss firing a dishonest employee with a bad attitude.

Obama has lost this election, he will be lucky to even finish out his first term with all the news coming out.
Yup. Using basketball terms, his team has already started doing a "full court press", with that stupid, childish "big bird" campaign ad they put out. All they have left now is useless, pathetic, fear mongering and demonizing ads, which will no longer work.

The top 10 gay reasons to vote Republican in 2012 - AMERICAblog

Even with Romney's short and soon to be brief momentum coming off the debate from last week according to Nate Silver Romney only has a 28% chance of winning at this point.

With this news should the republicans just stay home on election day?

Are you as dumb as that post suggests or is this just your notion of humor?

The incumbent is going down like a young intern on former President Clinton.

The real question is whether there are enough liberal Democrat sheep like you to get to the polls to give The ONE an outside chance.

Make sure YOU don't forget to vote on November 13.

I feel bad for conservatives, well, true conservatives anyway.

The republicans keep shitting on them and they keep coming back for more. Rmoney already said that he is not going to cut any spending for at least the first year of his presidency.

Go get 'em tiger! :lol:

Do you actually think that Conservatives don't know about Romney? What you don't get is that they don't care as long as the Loser-in-Chief gets ousted...and he soon will.

Like I said, I feel bad for true conservatives. Not idiots..

There are a few here on this board, they already said they are staying home.

who gives a shit who you feel bad for... We feel bad for you liberals you have to stand behind a loser like Obama because you have NO ONE else to chose from either

Last edited:

Forum List

Back