Should Republicans just stay home and not vote for a president on election day?

There has been a sharp increase in people registering as Republicans this year. I think all these polls and dire predictions of Obama being a sure thing have backfired on the left. It caused people to get off their butts in an effort to stop this insanity and send Obama back home.

Last edited:
And why on earth should we stay home when we are facing all these problems as a nation?

"This is a man without a core, a man without substance, a man that will say anything to become president of the United States."

Republican Rudy Giuliani on Romney

“I’m not familiar with precisely what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was." - Mitt Romney

As said before, it is easy to see why someone would not want Obama for president. It is impossible to see why someone would want Rmoney.

Vote other!

As said before, it is easy to see why someone would not want Obama for president. It is impossible to see why someone would want Rmoney.

Vote other!

b19db917_barack-obama-smoking4.jpeg

Anything but obongo...

smoking-chicken.jpg

Last edited:
"This is a man without a core, a man without substance, a man that will say anything to become president of the United States."

we already have that man as President and his name is Obama

Sorry moonbats, Obama is so terrible republicans would show up in droves to vote him out if Homer Simpson was the repub nominee, deal with it....

He was paraphrasing Obama. You live the Liberal Lie.

'You are absolutely right. John McCain has not talked about my Muslim Faith'

- B. Hussein

That's what progressives are hoping their campaign of hate will persuade them to do, But I don't think it's going to work. I'm seeing more energy to turf this guy than I've seen since Carter.

Time will tell, but I think the Republicans are going to vote in numbers not seen in a very long time.

Forum List

Back