Should Racial Views Get You Fired?

It's a good question, but one I can't really answer. At one of the jobs I was contracting at my men and I saw muslim employees openly object to being in the same office as a homosexual because it conflicted with their beliefs. And although nothing came of their protestations, the management didn't take them to task over what would've been condemned across the board if voiced by a white employee.

??????????????

You didn't say they weren't white, you said they were Muslim.

Anyway, if they violated the compay policy or created a distraction with their views then show them the door like anyone else.

Somebody will kick your ass soon enough.

No they won't. Don't you know we blacks are prone to violent outbursts?:eek:
only when the apes out number the human 5 to 1..and thats the Damn truth!!..unless the human victim is 85 or older ....and thats also the damn truth!!!and the Klitschko brothers are beating the hell out of every ______ that steps into the ring with them!!

A coward like you talking about hiding in numbers? That's pretty funny.

[ So what if a Black thinks Whites are devils? What's new? As long as no harmful or disruptive action is taken, who cares what someone else thinks?

Voicing that kind of stupid, racist nonsense is itself enough to create a disruption. I'd fire him.

I wonder if he has the courage to say those kinds of things in the real world. I suspect he will claim he does, but I wonder if he really does. Where does he work? Who does he work with? Does he work with minorities or are they all people just like him?

Immie

I think he's just some wussy little man spouting his racist views on the internet and in the woods at night with the other Klansmen.

If he said in public what he says on here I bet he'd get the crap beat out of him every other day, by kids and adults a like.

You think he's tough enough to be in the Klan? I don't.

"tough enough"? That's funny.

It's a good question, but one I can't really answer. At one of the jobs I was contracting at my men and I saw muslim employees openly object to being in the same office as a homosexual because it conflicted with their beliefs. And although nothing came of their protestations, the management didn't take them to task over what would've been condemned across the board if voiced by a white employee.

??????????????

You didn't say they weren't white, you said they were Muslim.

Anyway, if they violated the compay policy or created a distraction with their views then show them the door like anyone else.

I was drawing a parallel. From what we saw and heard (complexions and accents), we determined that they were foreign-born Muslims, possibly from the Middle or Near East. But I didn't employ them, so it wasn't my call as to whether or not they should've been fired for blatant discrimination. They were still [employed] there on the day our contract finished.

In that case, the employee would not have been keeping his opinions to himself as was specified in the OP.

Immie

I wonder if he spouts his racist crap at work like he does on here. Should that be allowed?

I wonder if he has the courage to say those kinds of things in the real world. I suspect he will claim he does, but I wonder if he really does. Where does he work? Who does he work with? Does he work with minorities or are they all people just like him?

Immie
Employees who spout racist verbiage and treat customers poorly if they are black should be fired.

If you treat people differently because of your racist views then I think it's ok to fire you.

Here's an example of a time when I thought an employee should have been fired. I overheard a man at work telling someone he wished he had been present at Mathew Shepard's murder to have inflicted more damage. IMO, that constitutes a hostile work environment for lesbian and gay employees.

The co-worker in this example was NOT fired for this behavior.

Are you admitting to being a racist, or just that you never made it all the way through 'Malcolm X'?

excellent film until the very end when all these kids are standing up saying they're Malcolm X. so cliche.

I meant the book. Never saw the film except for bits and pieces.
Malcolm X was murdered by a black man!!!:lol::lol::lol:the average IQ of a rape ape is 70:lol::lol::lol:Martin Luther King was a convicted felon:lol::lol::lol:75%of blacks are born out of wedlock:lol::lol::lol:blacks assault whites at 80 times the rate whites assault blacks:lol::lol::lol:blacks are 12 times as likely to commit murder as whites:lol::lol::lol: hiv in blacks is nearly 20 times higher than in whites:lol::lol::lol:since the end of white rule the once successful bread basket of Africa... South Africa is now a starving disease ridden shithole:lol::lol::lol:Obama is black:lol::lol::lol:and blacks will chimpout and riot in2012:lol::lol::lol:.....GOOD NIGHT!!:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another troll trying to make conservatives look bad.

Don't let randiy (yidnar) fool you folks, he's just another wimp posting his vile crap to get a reaction.

Let's just make fun of him instead.

I wonder if he spouts his racist crap at work like he does on here. Should that be allowed?

Immie
Employees who spout racist verbiage and treat customers poorly if they are black should be fired.

I agree, but all I have is your word for it and the way you have been putting words in my mouth today makes anything you say suspect to say the very least.

Enjoy your meltdown. I will.

Immie

Immie

I agree, but all I have is your word for it and the way you have been putting words in my mouth today makes anything you say suspect to say the very least.

Immie
That's so Christian of you, to enjoy hurting me. What Bible passage is that? Sticking it to your enemies?

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another troll trying to make conservatives look bad.

Don't let randiy (yidnar) fool you folks, he's just another wimp posting his vile crap to get a reaction.

Let's just make fun of him instead.
ok i'll tone it down but answer this one question .....in the last post did I l lie????

If you treat people differently because of your racist views then I think it's ok to fire you.

Here's an example of a time when I thought an employee should have been fired. I overheard a man at work telling someone he wished he had been present at Mathew Shepard's murder to have inflicted more damage. IMO, that constitutes a hostile work environment for lesbian and gay employees.

Maybe because it was your word against his and there was no collaborating evidence?

Do you think your employer should have fired the jerk based on your words alone? Oh yes, of course you do.

You want to watch racists in action, watch "Hardcore Pawn". The Golds are racists. Look at how they treat their black customers and compare that to the way they treat their white customers.

Immie

Immie
That's so Christian of you, to enjoy my hurt. What Bible passage is that? Sticking it to your enemies.

If it hurts you, why are you doing this?

There you go again putting more words into my mouth. I didn't say I would enjoy seeing you hurt. I thought you were enjoying this. Seems to me you do this regularly and have fun playing the victim.

Immie

Maybe because it was your word against his and there was no collaborating evidence?

Do you think your employer should have fired the jerk based on your words alone? Oh yes, of course you do.

You want to watch racists in action, watch "Hardcore Pawn". The Golds are racists. Look at how they treat their black customers and compare that to the way they treat their white customers.

Immie
Again, you weren't there. This was witnessed by several people. You like what he said?

I don't. But today you really want me to bleed. That's what I get for giving a shit about what you think of me.

Last edited:
You have racial views that are non-mainstream.

You do not share them with anyone at work. At work, you perform very well. Nobody ever has a complaint.

But, the Southern Poverty Law Center discovers your identity. They call your boss and announce that you are a "white supremacist."

You are fired on the spot.

Is this right?

I know about something like this with a military member but that is a separate discussion I guess. Civilian side, I dont know.

Personally, if he never displayed any racist actions, then I dont think he should be fired. I think its a good thing to know though.

You have racial views that are non-mainstream.

You do not share them with anyone at work. At work, you perform very well. Nobody ever has a complaint.

But, the Southern Poverty Law Center discovers your identity. They call your boss and announce that you are a "white supremacist."

You are fired on the spot.

Is this right?

NO its not right.

if you do your job and respect your coworkers and leave you hood at home it should not be a problem
I'm sure this happens A LOT. Seriously, what he does in his home with his swastika's or hoods is his business. The only thing is, its hard for a hard core racist to not be one all the time.

Imagine this, you are a racist and you are in a situation to help a minority or hurt him, what do you think he will do?

Forum List

Back