Should Racial Views Get You Fired?

No they won't. Don't you know we blacks are prone to violent outbursts?:eek:
only when the apes out number the human 5 to 1..and thats the Damn truth!!..unless the human victim is 85 or older ....and thats also the damn truth!!!and the Klitschko brothers are beating the hell out of every ****** that steps into the ring with them!!

It is a distinct pleasure to see the Klitschko bros beat the shit out of the negroes.

It would be my distinct pleasure to beat the shit out of you bitch.

only when the apes out number the human 5 to 1..and thats the Damn truth!!..unless the human victim is 85 or older ....and thats also the damn truth!!!and the Klitschko brothers are beating the hell out of every ****** that steps into the ring with them!!

It is a distinct pleasure to see the Klitschko bros beat the shit out of the negroes.

Well, he is right about the K brothers. They have lumped up a lot of blacks.

But, Muhammad Ali would have lumped both of 'em up at the same time, back in his prime.

:cool:

Well, he is right about the K brothers. They have lumped up a lot of blacks.

But, Muhammad Ali would have lumped both of 'em up at the same time, back in his prime.

:cool:

The Klitschkos have taken care of business but I highly doubt they care what opponent their race is, they just want to win. These idiots like yidnar and guatama want the Klitchkos to be white supremist inbreds like them but they are not, they are fighters thats all.

Race is real.

The holocaust is a social construct.

YOU are a real...douchebag

Uh oh. Someone's losing the debate.

Check with daveman and see if that asschunklet has some dancing Hitlers to loan you.

img_2-555_smile_lol.png

Forum List

Back